Home

Correct depth chart settings.

This is a discussion on Correct depth chart settings. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Correct depth chart settings.

When starting ccm as a player, does anyone know how to edit the tackle and guards positions so that left tackle and guard plays on the left hand side and not the right and vice-versa. Everytime I play as a Qb, Left tackle and guard are always on the right, i just want them to be on the left, does anyone know how make this correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Correct depth chart settings.

wait for madden 25.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #3
Rookie

reece420's Arena

OVR: 3

Try doing it before you start your ccm and upload those rosters you edited.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece420
Try doing it before you start your ccm and upload those rosters you edited.
I don't need to edit the rosters because the players are already listed as their positions. Once I start me ccm, the depth chart flips it around to the opposite side they are listed on. As a coach, i can change it back to its normal position, but as a player im stuck with Left tackle and guard on the right side and same as the right right and guard is on the left hand side..
Old 02-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznstarplayr
When starting ccm as a player, does anyone know how to edit the tackle and guards positions so that left tackle and guard plays on the left hand side and not the right and vice-versa. Everytime I play as a Qb, Left tackle and guard are always on the right, i just want them to be on the left, does anyone know how make this correct?
I honestly have no idea what your saying. Sorry, could explain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #6
Rookie

When i start my ccm as a player:

Marshall Newhouse is listed as LT, but when i play he is on the right side playing RT.

Tj Lang is listed as LG, but when i play he is on the right hand side as RG.

same thing with josh sitton as RG and Bryan Bulaga as RT, but playing on the left side playing as LG and LT.

If i was a coach, i can fix this through the depth chart, but when i play as a player, i cannot edit the depth chart.

Hope this clarifies it.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:42 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

yea iv noticed this to dunno why it does that but it does
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
i'm not sure what to think about the fact that there are 2 wolfman threads...but i think i like it. i've always said this forum needs more wolf talk.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #8
Banned

This is due to the horrible scheme and depth chart setup in the game and why both should be removed in M14/M25. The scheme setup increases or decreases players overall rating and because the depth chart allows you to have a RG to play at LG (for example), it screws up every teams depth chart badly.

Whats worse is that you cant fix it because you can only control your team and the CPU wont adjust anything in-game despite the overall ratings in-game being EXACTLY the same as the roster update you imported. In other words, like the majority of Madden, its severly flawed and causes a lot of problems that cant be fixed due to the user limitations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »