Home

Tiger Woods Presentation is stepping up, will Madden 25 follow the same path?

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods Presentation is stepping up, will Madden 25 follow the same path? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Tiger Woods Presentation is stepping up, will Madden 25 follow the same path?

http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/...sentation-blog

Last edited by jpdavis82; 02-13-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #2
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Tiger Woods Presentation is stepping up, will Madden 25 follow the same path?

I believe they will try, but I also believe they will fail.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 02-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Tiger Woods Presentation is stepping up, will Madden 25 follow the same path?

Depends on how many options are or aren't added to this game. The presentation isn't going to be top notch until they have the applicable on/offs to accompany them. Folks who don't enjoy presentation shouldn't have to sit through it. On the contrary, those of us who look for that immersion shouldn't continue being fed half-baked presentation either.

Last edited by RGiles36; 02-13-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Depends on how many options are or aren't added to this game. The presentation is going to be top notch until they have the applicable on/offs to accompany them. Folks who don't enjoy presentation shouldn't have to sit through it. On the contrary, those of us who look for that immersion shouldn't continue being fed half-baked presentation either.
What I like about what the TW team is doing this year in terms of presentation though is that this is stuff that you don't skip over, but rather stat banners and interfaces that replicate a real broadcast and don't become repetitive because they are always changing, while keeping you informed with statistics that matter.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
What I like about what the TW team is doing this year in terms of presentation though is that this is stuff that you don't skip over, but rather stat banners and interfaces that replicate a real broadcast and don't become repetitive because they are always changing, while keeping you informed with statistics that matter.
Exactly right. Im not a huge cut-scene person, I just want the immersion to happen during the play. Maybe have the post play while I am picking the next play. Presentation is huge to me, is RGiles I agree with pretty much everything he says on here about it, so I have faith our thoughts will at least be heard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
What I like about what the TW team is doing this year in terms of presentation though is that this is stuff you don't skip over, but rather stat banners and interfaces that replicate a real broadcast and don't become repetitive because they are always changing, while keeping you informed with statistics that matter.
Thing is, why hasn't this been in since the beginning of this generation of consoles? On topic I should hope so. NBA 2K series does this. Why not copy.... say how an NFL broadcast does it? It isn't rocket science. I just want a good NFL game again please.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:59 PM   #7
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Custom cameras, please.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:34 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

Will whatever "attempt" (and i use that very loosely) at presentation even carry into Online?

I'd prefer it didn't, cause we know it won't work so at least I can avoid it there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »