Home

What improvements to the Infinity Engine are you hoping to see in Madden 25?

This is a discussion on What improvements to the Infinity Engine are you hoping to see in Madden 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
What improvements to the Infinity Engine are you hoping to see in Madden 25?

As some of you know a few lucky guys went to Orlando last week and Wyza was one of them and he said the Infinity Engine he saw felt very refined and nothing like the one in Madden 13. With that being said, what improvements and refining are you hoping to see?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What improvements to the Infinity Engine are you hoping to see in Madden 25?

I would like to see it implemented in ever phased of the game, offense, running, blocking, on the defensive line.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: What improvements to the Infinity Engine are you hoping to see in Madden 25?

If I were to pick one perceived "fix" and one perceived "new functionality" piece each for IE, I'd say:

-clean up post-play weirdness
-apply IE to OL/DL interactions
Old 04-02-2013, 12:07 PM   #4
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Footplanting. Better fluidity changing directions. Being able to cut in a more realistic manner.

Both during game play and during pre and post-play actions, I'd like the game to overall move smoother and look far more like real life.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
If I were to pick one perceived "fix" and one perceived "new functionality" piece each for IE, I'd say:

-clean up post-play weirdness
-apply IE to OL/DL interactions
Came to post this aswell as it working on both sides of the ball evenly! Defensive players do not react the same as the ball carrier does when engaged, they just bounce right off most of the time. Not cool when the ball carrier trips over people instead of stumbling and regaining his footing when he barely even touches his own teammate!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #6
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

Movement for all players, how fluid they run and move and even react. I want Backs to run like there real life players like if im using B.Sanders I want to be able to run in and out of tackles. I wish they could get rid of animations for more of a free flow body engine.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #7
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I'd like to see it implemented in every aspect of the gameplay, but I'd like it to have more tension/balance and less of a rag doll feel. I'd like to see momentum, weight, and force actually play out realistically on the field finally. I'd also like to see a greater variety in animations for ALL players on the field for most situations. I don't want to see players "snap" into animations anymore, I need to see smooth transitions. Also I'd like to see professional looking player animations, none of that goofy stuff we've seen all this generation. No more players sinking through the ground, or having players legs go through his own legs.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #8
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

i would like to see all players and positions fixed there are times where left cb L steps before changing directions and other times he slides . there should be no way that i should have my pulling guard and te link up to each other and go no where. because of Sanchez i guess its real life to bump into your lineman and fall , but i still would like to see back guide with his hand the olineman to get around or follow block. d lineman shouldn't get caught with his arm stuck to lineman he's trying to swim

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »