Home

Old 11-30-2003, 02:37 AM   #1
Pro

ronin21's Arena

OVR: 6
A little help

Madden has Offically made me its bitch. I am making the transition from the 2K series To madden and I am trying to adjust and it seems like I just cant win. My biggest problem is that I had to many losing seasons that lost to much money for the team and I ended up moving team so that I wouldn't lose them. In the mean time I don't have enough money to fill my roster with enough players to do any preseason training and I can't fill my glaring holes in my secondary which allows teams to just steam role me down field (although that could be my own inability) anyway I am in a rut and any advice will be helpful. Thanks Gents
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2003, 03:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: A little help

Trade away high $ players for draft picks to free up room. Make sure you aren't paying two players too much at the same position:

eg. LOLB #1 Overall rating 82 Salary: $34 Mil 6 years
LOLB #2 Overall rating 77 Salary: $25 Mil 5 years

Get rid of em by trading, or take the penalty cut, or move him to ROLB if your ROLB is crappy, or MLB.

Just do what you got to do to save money, that's why they call it a "rebuilding" year.

Good luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »