Home

Owner Mode in Madden 25 Connected Franchise?

This is a discussion on Owner Mode in Madden 25 Connected Franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2013, 11:46 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Owner Mode in Madden 25 Connected Franchise?

The Awkward thing about Next-Gen Release is that it would not be until the mid to end of the NFL season long after Madden current Gen is out

It will make alot of people buy Madden 25 twice? Kinda sucks big time.

Would be nice to see EA give code for Next-Gen but it would never do that maybe pre-order code for it then?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 12:04 AM   #42
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm excited about Eddie, but don't forget Gamestop said you could coach B.Sanders with J.Madden and that wasn't true.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:37 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

I really hope this marks the return of owners mode. Really excited to see how the next gen maddens turn out though, especially given the announcement of the ps4 share button and "madden share"
Old 04-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #44
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Anything gives you more control and more options when playing as your franchise, I'm up for. The one thing that used to annoy me a little is say, playing as someone like the Raiders. You take over them, re-build, make them a true contender. But your still stuck in the same stadium, you can't upgrade the look of your stadium for your new look team.

Hell, imagine if they went as far as being able to play as an OC or DC like an NCAA? Work your way up, become a coach. As with every Madden every year, one can only dream...
Old 04-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I say make control just like Owner Mode was before. Basically you're in control of the franchise. You're the GM, the coach, the players everything. You have control who is the coach, who you're players are and everything. The more control the better, they should have learned that by now.
This guy nailed it!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #46
Banned

Stick to the basics! Franchise mode and Gameplay!! If they had just concentrated on these 2 modes then the game would be more polished by now! When you spend all your time with gimmicks, new features, stuporstar mode, play as a coach, player, it all takes away from the foundation! Not that there ever was a good foundation on this console but it did have something on older gen! It sounds cool to see the word franchise but dont get ya hopes up lol!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #47
Banned

Are people really paying 60 dollars every year for a new roster and a new gimmick or game mode that will be removed next year?
Old 04-24-2013, 11:36 PM   #48
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnada
The Awkward thing about Next-Gen Release is that it would not be until the mid to end of the NFL season long after Madden current Gen is out

It will make alot of people buy Madden 25 twice? Kinda sucks big time.

Would be nice to see EA give code for Next-Gen but it would never do that maybe pre-order code for it then?
It happened when the 360 released. Two separate games I mean.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »