Home

Madden for the PC in the future?

This is a discussion on Madden for the PC in the future? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 01:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden for the PC in the future?

So many of us have reasons that EA refuses to make a port for the PC and that's fine and all, but http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/in...port-6C9632646 this link has left me wondering whether or not they will make a port. Since the new xbox is running a modified version of 8 (yes, I know it has apps in mind but the general concept fits), do you think we might see a PC port in the next year or two (especially if EA doesn't still hold the rights to the NFL)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2013, 01:33 AM   #2
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden for the PC in the future?

I think theirs a good chance next-gen at some point. With both PS4 and Xbox720 using a X86 processor, should make it easier to port.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #3
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

I don't think we will see it this year....I doubt they will just drop the current gen systems so I don't think they will be building it on PC first....

Maybe in 2014?

The only companies I know of thats PC first then porting to next gen are Ubisoft and CDProjekt.....I'm hoping to see EA and 2k follow suit...
Old 04-29-2013, 01:07 AM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Despite the unfortunate thread title, there's already a discussion regarding a potential future PC version of Madden here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...c-version.html

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »