Home

What do you expect to hear tomorrow CCM Part 1

This is a discussion on What do you expect to hear tomorrow CCM Part 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #41
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: What do you expect to hear tomorrow CCM Part 1

I want to hear more about the post season , for example make them more dynamic and unique. More features avaliable when the draft comes a long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 1

custom playbooks, formation subs before games, player edit, behind the player on defence camera, assistant/positioncoaches/co-ordinators that matter etc

use m12 m08 hc06/09 ncaa13 functionality
Old 05-06-2013, 10:20 AM   #43
Banned

Drtro's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfctillidie
I don't agree with your logic. This mode is going to carry over and be part of the next gen, there's no reason to take a cycle off here when it comes to this mode.

Gameplay wise, I expect it, not with the mode considering it's a 10 year plan for them.
About Twitter and everything. For player mode or even coach, it would be nice to have a select options of tweets to post after games and they each have different reactions that could affect your game. Like say you're a WR you lost a game, you tweet it was the QBs fault and you didn't get enough catches. Well the next game, he'd probably be pissed and not throw you the ball unless you're absolutely wide open. Like a Sanchez/Holmes dispute.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #44
Rookie

BleedingGreen83's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
I want to know what you guys expect to hear tomorrow when they talk about Connected Careers
I want to hear you won't need a patch to play co-op CCM, offline fantasy draft, custom playbooks to be used in CCM also.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:35 AM   #45
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

A bunch of good stuff mentioned in here, but I just want to see them make the "madden world" feel more immersive. Make it feel like a real life NFL...build off the foundation you had last year. The twitter-verse added so much for me along with the headlines. Now, add an in-game ticker and more storylines and headlines in regards to standings, play-off race, coaching carousel, etc. I am enjoying the hell out of M13 and feel like some added life to CCM would really put the game over the top. Keep building on the presentation and commentary, along with improving options for free agency and signing people (waiver wire, harder negotiations, realistic signing tendencies, etc.) and we will have a complete mode.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2013, 11:48 AM   #46
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

1. Ability to change playbooks within season and not just at play screen.
  2. Practice mode is changed alittle .. not only do you have current setup, but also position specific practices along with a standard practice where xp points aren't awarded
  3. xp points are fixed and redistrubted ..many times certain positions either gain too much or not enough
  4. couple the xp points with better goal logic... goals should be tiered based on depth chart. for all positions...ex my backup qb shouldn't be expected to throw for 3500 yards when i have a capable starter.
  5. injuries should be tiered also from probable to questionable , gametime decision etc
  6. transaction log as everyone else has said.
  7. cpu actually progresses players and isn't considered a place where players die
  8. also cpu need to manage depth chart better. ...to many times i've seen starting wr as a sub at rb
  9. a true trading block listing on console i hated that our league had to list our trading block when it shoulda been in game where everyone can see
  10. ability to custom playbooks for online ccm
  11. ability to save highlights from online games to create a highlight reel for season or games.
  12. ccm site needs to be more like ncca website
Old 05-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #47
Pro

OVR: 9

I would love all of these features you guys are suggesting- as much HC09 features integrated as possible (For god sakes- that game came out 5 years ago and the developer of that game has been on the Madden team ever since- what is the excuse), the full coaching staff, better draft, FA and all offseason events, HC09 injury system, etc

But the NUMBER ONE thing this game needs to have is 32 team control. That is a game breaker for me. I can't play a game where the best players in the league leave in FA, and the AI leaves 85 overall players in the FA pool while they have guys starting in the 60s

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:16 PM   #48
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Progression and XP awards (especially for CPU and back-ups) HAS to be amped up. I hate the system they had last year. Unrealistic and stupid. Force feeding a player the ball shouldn't be the best/only way to get them to progress.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »