Home

So, does anyone know if...

This is a discussion on So, does anyone know if... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2013, 03:10 AM   #1
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
So, does anyone know if...

We can actually edit players equipment this year {Madden 25}??? This "Connected Careers" crap and not being able to edit numbers, equipment, etc... is beyond ridiculous!!!

Anyone heard anything on this???

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2013, 03:19 AM   #2
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: So, does anyone know if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
We can actually edit players equipment this year {Madden 25}??? This "Connected Careers" crap and not being able to edit numbers, equipment, etc... is beyond ridiculous!!!

Anyone heard anything on this???
They patched in player editing in CCM in like October. I'd assume it would be in there by default this time around. Connected Franchise blog is May 20th.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I never understand i could move a LT to RT but why cant i move SS to FS switch his postion or even change my SS to a CB since NFL do it so this year i hope u have more flex about changing position it was pain going through the depth chart trying fig where i have everyone starting at times

same goes with lb i cant move one my OLB to MLB dont make much scense to me why they restric some stuff like this for position i could see if i was moving my ss to dline i understand that but move a LB to another LB spot never understand that
Old 05-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
Rookie

TearsOfPurple's Arena

OVR: 2

If I can't have created players in franchise mode I'm out another year.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i hope they add back in full edit player back in i hate once u create a player your stuck and can't go back in and edit there face's like back in the ps2 days. atleast if they add that back in we could go in and edit the faces that EA mess's up on like last yr with weeden,tannehill etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #6
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i hope they add back in full edit player back in i hate once u create a player your stuck and can't go back in and edit there face's like back in the ps2 days. atleast if they add that back in we could go in and edit the faces that EA mess's up on like last yr with weeden,tannehill etc.
Speaking of which, did you see my thread about faces in Madden 13 that need to be fixed in Madden 25?
Old 05-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #7
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Speaking of which, did you see my thread about faces in Madden 13 that need to be fixed in Madden 25?
yea i did i replied with weeden's face and tannehill since they fixed weedens him and tannehill have same face scan now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »