Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
BradyFan12 05:35 PM 06-18-2013

If it gets patched in before the NFL season starts, I would consider buying the game. However, if not, I'm done with the Madden series even if they put it in next year. I don't have time for their crap. They know dang well a lot of people wanted it back and they told us to screw ourselves in their own PC language.

YO U SPEAKING THE TRUTH...I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR ALMOST TEN YEARS NOW HOW IT BAFFLES ME HOW THESE SPORST DEVELOPERS IN GENERAL DON'T SET THERE GAMES UP FOR CPU VS CPU. I MEAN IT HELPS THEM SHOW CASE THEIR GAME AND LOOK FOR FLAWS. IT ALSO HELPS US CPU VS CPU PLAYERS OUT..ALRIGHT I'M DON'T RANTING..LOL
Old 07-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #114
Rookie

Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

I USED TO LOVE SPORTS GAMES AND NOW THAT EA HAS LOCKED UP FOOTBALL, ALL WE CAN DO IS HOPE NEXT GENERATIONS IS WHAT WE ASKED FOR. BUT IF THEY DON'T HAVE CPU VS CPU IN NEXT GENERATION I'M DONE WITH GAMING. I HAVEN'T BOUGHT A FOOTBALL GAME SINCE MADDEN 12 AND NCAA 12. BUT COULD U ONLY IMAGINE IF WE STILL HAD THE SAME FRANCHISE MODE WE HAD IN 2012 WITH TWEAKS. IT WOULD BE A GREAT SIGHT AND DIRECTION FOR THE FRANCHISE.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:11 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 3

I am so glad that I came across this thread! I just cancelled my pre-order and saved me $60 ($45 and a $25 gift card). Oh well, back to Madden 12. (Good thing I didn't delete all of the work that I did on that game!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 06:36 AM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 4

cancelled my pre-order, too. No CPU vs CPU in franchise mode = not buy for me.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #117
Banned

BradyFan12's Arena

OVR: 1

Are you reading this, EA? Good thing I informed people. You work hard for your money. Don't waste it on what you don't want.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #118
Rookie

why dont you sign like a letter to ea enough signatures that might patch it i mean usually get 3 patches by the year you never know.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:19 AM   #119
Rookie

chexk this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye5JBzcSlL0 you see the controller highlighted in the middle the game might have it
Old 07-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #120
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatboyba00
chexk this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye5JBzcSlL0 you see the controller highlighted in the middle the game might have it
Yeah but I think that is just play now/exihibition mode , which is great, whats silly is you cant have cpu vs cpu mode in franchise in the exact same video game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »