Home

Madden NFL 25 Screen Grabs from the New Playbook#3 Connected Franchise Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Screen Grabs from the New Playbook#3 Connected Franchise Trailer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #9
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NFL 25 Screen Grabs from the New Playbook#3 Connected Franchise Trailer

It might just be me, but the field looks to be the right size. I usually tell everyone "No, it's just you" when people ask that, but it looks right for once.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 05-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #10
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 Screen Grabs from the New Playbook#3 Connected Franchise Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
It might just be me, but the field looks to be the right size. I usually tell everyone "No, it's just you" when people ask that, but it looks right for once.
I'm not home but if someone googles madden 13 scorebug it should show a wide view of the field last year.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #11
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I agree, even if the ticker was just scores from your league with some stats thrown in (for a start anyway). Then they could add in injuries, story lines, etc, later on

I cant imagine in today's world where almost everyone has a smart phone or is online a ton, really needs to get ESPN real life updates on their CFM menu pages
This the type of stuff that has me fed up with Tiburon because considering they added a Bottom line ticker for Dynasty in NCAA football 13, it should be a given that M25 is getting it this year but who knows if it will happen. There are probably many Madden gamers that have no idea this feature is already in NCAA football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #12
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
This the type of stuff that has me fed up with Tiburon because considering they added a Bottom line ticker for Dynasty in NCAA football 13, it should be a given that M25 is getting it this year but who knows if it will happen. There are probably many Madden gamers that have no idea this feature is already in NCAA football.
I think they are hiding something for the presentation reveal, if you watch the video when they scroll across the tabs they skip the news section and show all the other tabs. I don't know or even expect it to mean they have a ticker coming but I guess they could.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #13
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Looking good just need to have real time injuries and fix that typo of it saying 2012.Oh yeah and make sure it record M.V.P. of the superbowl and show there superbowl wins on each players award history. That killed the game for me in all Madden's past because it would make going to the superbowl have meaning.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:02 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0

I see that there's a trade block picture....hope we can actually put players on a trading block thats visual instead of it just saying the player is on the trading block. And I wonder what "upgrade position" is thats next to trading block.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:44 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I think they are hiding something for the presentation reveal, if you watch the video when they scroll across the tabs they skip the news section and show all the other tabs. I don't know or even expect it to mean they have a ticker coming but I guess they could.
They must be still hiding stuff. Even though they showed CFM they never talked about how Adam Schefter is included (unless I missed it). Why is that still a secret? Still would love a halftime show or a weekly recap like NFL2K5. Cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2013, 03:29 AM   #16
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Trading 2013 draft picks. Huh?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »