Home

Anybody planning on making Tim Tebow their franchise Qb in Madden 25?

This is a discussion on Anybody planning on making Tim Tebow their franchise Qb in Madden 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2013, 10:07 AM   #65
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Anybody planning on making Tim Tebow their franchise Qb in Madden 25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
This is a perfect example of why needs player morale.

Player morale would mean you had to choose between selling more jerseys and hurting your other quarterback's confidence or moral.

Just look at the Jets and the Sanchez Tebow saga
Maybe in future versions, right now they are still playing catch up in terms of features and game-play. I am hoping they have a good foundation with the Ignite engine so they have time to work on other things besides game-play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #66
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
For sure.

I have never played Madden 13, but I play 12 still from time to time. In 12 he has something like 88 deep throwing accuracy but only like 74 short and medium. With Tebow I play ball control offense and not try to force anything. As I establish a ground game and the computer starts to stack he box, I will take my deep shots with D. Thomas and E. Royal. Also, I tink there is some kind of adaptive AI in the game [not a ton] because as I start to get some yards running with Tebow, the DBs and Line backers will start to attack the line of scrimmage aggressively as I roll out and abandon coverage assignments. That allows me to float a pass over their head for a nice gain... and if they don't, I just take off and run with it. I also see the computer call more and more plays with QB spies and or QB contain. That slows down the pass rush and gives me time to find Eric Decker.

With my custom sliders, I don't put up amazing stats, but I can win games.
Yep I play M12 too and this is what I do with Tebow.

If I get M25, I would put Tebow on my team. I still feel like he got a raw deal here in Denver.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 08-18-2013, 12:24 AM   #67
Just started!

OVR: 0

I know this is old and not as interesting as Tebow actually has a team now, but here's my plan.

First franchise I'm doing in Madden 25 will be with the Patriots. I'll trade Brady and probably Malliet, looking for a solid RB, defensive playmaker, good WR, or draft pick, to make Tebow the starter. Backup QB-wise I'll look around for a free agent or cut QB that can run, Dennis Dixon, Vince Young, Josh Johnson all come to mind.

Tebow will run a spread, read-option, run based offense. Hopefully one or two running backs will emerge so a run, pass, or QB run will all be viable options. The defense is good enough and the core is in place to win games.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:32 AM   #68
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

Well if I get the game I will trade for Tebow (I shouldn't have to give up too much.) Trade him to the Jags and keep them in Jacksonville because I like their new Uni's. Then make Denard Robinson a 2nd or 3rd receiver and play him in the backfield sometimes. Jags are going to be fun to build up.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:48 AM   #69
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonpanda96
I know this is old and not as interesting as Tebow actually has a team now, but here's my plan.

First franchise I'm doing in Madden 25 will be with the Patriots. I'll trade Brady and probably Malliet, looking for a solid RB, defensive playmaker, good WR, or draft pick, to make Tebow the starter. Backup QB-wise I'll look around for a free agent or cut QB that can run, Dennis Dixon, Vince Young, Josh Johnson all come to mind.

Tebow will run a spread, read-option, run based offense. Hopefully one or two running backs will emerge so a run, pass, or QB run will all be viable options. The defense is good enough and the core is in place to win games.
Why not just use Tebow at TE or FB and keep Tom Brady?
Old 08-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #70
Rookie

Parrotheadache's Arena

OVR: 0
Has there been any confirmation that a third string "star" like Tebow would increase jersey sales more than an average third string QB?

Also, I think Ill make him a tight end for the Falcons once Gonzalez retires.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonpanda96
Backup QB-wise I'll look around for a free agent or cut QB that can run, Dennis Dixon, Vince Young, Josh Johnson all come to mind
Johnson is on Cincy and Dixon is on Philly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #72
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer2
Johnson is on Cincy and Dixon is on Philly
Dixon going to make the team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »