Home

Quick Madden hidden Problem

This is a discussion on Quick Madden hidden Problem within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2013, 03:16 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Quick Madden hidden Problem

Do you ever have a CB, that never gets INTs because the ball is never thrown his way? Kind of like Revis or the old Nnamdi?

It's sad that I have to produce INTs, even when I have a DRC that never gets thrown at because he's so good in coverage(in madden).

They should have the passes thrown to, completion %, def, and INTs calculate into XP for CBs. If he gets thrown at 20 times in a season and allows a catch, 0 TDs, and an INT he's a damn good CB. Just a random set of numbers

How could they make lockdown CBs progress?

Just a quick thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Quick Madden hidden Problem

Precisely.

A really huge issue for me too.

I also hope that they fix the QB XP designations. Such as specific QB ratings, completion percentage etc.

Yards and TDs should be rewarded anyway, as a basis, not be the be all and end all for a QB at the end of the season.

QB performance judgement is based on QB Rating and CP% mostly, especially in todays league where most QBs can throw for 4000+ yards.

Its also frustrating to see a QB miss a season goal by a TD and have a 10k XP difference, while not being rewarded for having a season to come close to 45 TDs in the first place.

It should be scaled down (in terms of demands) and then the broad target should have a descending counter that rewards you for how close you get to a target instead of just hitting a number.

This would work well for WR catches, CB INTs, DE sacks, LB tackles etc. to stop people from stat padding to get their rookie WR to 80 catches or throwing excessive TDs late in the game to hit that 45 TD target.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Same frustration with MLB season target.. In my online CCM it is rare to find someone who runs the ball more than 10 times in a game. Makes it hard for both MLBs (especially in 3-4) and Dline players to reach tackle goals

Lets hope they improve the system in madden 25
Old 05-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #4
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

HC09 had these DB stats and unfortunately you're likely to find a nickel corner making the pro bowl based on int's which is the key stat for this sadly.Very aggravating but I doubt this changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »