Home

Madden BUG!

This is a discussion on Madden BUG! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2004, 10:49 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Madden BUG!

Has anyone found a fix for this or at least figured out how many transactions can be made before the bug occurs? I discovered that its not only created players, but editing player that does it also.

Thanks.
Old 01-06-2004, 05:15 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm not sure if we will ever know that answer. But it really sucks having the problem!
Old 01-07-2004, 11:40 AM   #11
OS Member #242

gopadres's Arena

OVR: 22

Here's another major bug I encountered in the XBOX version of Madden: I was in year 11 of my franchise and the entire season schedule froze in week 2. It wouldn't let me sim or play any of mine or other team's games. Actually, it only had a partial schedule in week 2, and two games scheduled for week 3 and 4. When I went to the standings screen, a couple teams had a 7-0 record.
And I had not created any players. I'm done with this game.

Oh well, I was 200,000 in the hole after moving the SD Chargers to LA. And I let Tomlinson become a free agent to free up some cash.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2004, 09:55 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ok The bug is caused when you have more than 35 created players. Delete your CAP down to 34 and your franchise will work. It happened to me. Make sure that when you download someones elses rosters they have their CAPS down to 34.
Old 01-12-2004, 12:56 AM   #13
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Well I do not know if this anything to do with tha CAP bug or not as mu CAP's are at 34. After year three I went to the offseason. I "own" 16 teams since I am new to my area and have not had enough chances to meet other Madden gamers. It was so much easier in college. Anyways, it let me do everything but it took one of my teams and kept me from drafting for them. It showed them as a cpu team. I know I did not accidently set it for cpu to control as I never touched that screen. Anyways when it got to be their pick in the draft it locked up. It said processing and just started making a clicking song. Next year the bugs that are this big better be gone. I understand that all games will have bugs from time to time but the bugs must be gone.
Old 01-12-2004, 05:18 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 15

Has anyone with the PS2 version encountered this bug as of yet?
Old 02-03-2004, 10:55 PM   #15
All Star

OVR: 17

yea happened to me, and i had my cowboys franchise rolling, with a super bowl win in year 2, and playoff appearance in year 3 before the bug did its thing. I drafted Frank Gore and he was awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »