Home

Madden25 next gen to be showed June10.

This is a discussion on Madden25 next gen to be showed June10. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2013, 04:46 AM   #25
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Until they add a D camera I won't be totally happy, this gen or next.
As you know I completely agree with that. Still sad NCAA has had this on current gen for multiple years.

As for folks asking about crowd noise. Aren't the videos from E3 have a lot of background noise. So I doubt you will be able to tell from videos people take off of a screen.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2013, 04:52 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden25 next gen to be showed June10.

I want a behind the player view and a first person view. Also I'd like to import draft classes from NCAA and create/edit draft classes to get real college players in.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #27
Just started!

OVR: 0

Maybe I am reading too much into the phrasing
Old 06-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #28
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm just praying for no CGI.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #29
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

I went to E3 when the PS3 and 360 debuted and I dont remember Madden being playable on next gen consoles. I remember that every next gen sports title I saw was behind doors and not open to the public.

Keep in mind, the next gen versions are almost 5 mos away from release. Playable versions of these titles would be pretty much alpha versions and maniacs like the folks here at OS would rip EA for every bug/error/issue they saw in the playbale versions.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:46 AM   #30
MVP

jbd345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I went to E3 when the PS3 and 360 debuted and I dont remember Madden being playable on next gen consoles. I remember that every next gen sports title I saw was behind doors and not open to the public.

Keep in mind, the next gen versions are almost 5 mos away from release. Playable versions of these titles would be pretty much alpha versions and maniacs like the folks here at OS would rip EA for every bug/error/issue they saw in the playbale versions.
If it's true that they have been in production for next gen for last 2 years and they say it is an easier transition than what they PS3 and 360 where. They should be in a pretty advanced alpha stage if not close to beta. I'm sure their is a lot testing before the november release even if the game is finished and ready for release. May be wishful thinking on my part but it seems logical that they would want to show off the ignite engine to the public.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #31
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
If it's true that they have been in production for next gen for last 2 years and they say it is an easier transition than what they PS3 and 360 where. They should be in a pretty advanced alpha stage if not close to beta. I'm sure their is a lot testing before the november release even if the game is finished and ready for release. May be wishful thinking on my part but it seems logical that they would want to show off the ignite engine to the public.
Dont read too much into the "in production for 2 yrs" stuff EA is feeding people. They said the same thing last time and game like Madden and Live werent even close to complete games. Also, you can show off the ignite engine without it being playable. They will do plenty of that through trailers and clips that EA will produce.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #32
MVP

jbd345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Dont read too much into the "in production for 2 yrs" stuff EA is feeding people. They said the same thing last time and game like Madden and Live werent even close to complete games. Also, you can show off the ignite engine without it being playable. They will do plenty of that through trailers and clips that EA will produce.
Very true. We can only hope they have learned their mistakes from last gen. Guess we will find out on Monday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »