Home

Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Trailer - E3 2013: Xbox One & PS4, Adrian Peterson Cover

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Trailer - E3 2013: Xbox One & PS4, Adrian Peterson Cover within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #145
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Trailer - E3 2013: Xbox One & PS4, Adrian Peterson Cover

One thing I know for sure is we all deserve a better game than we've gotten this past generation. We don't need anymore excuses, we need effort and results. I really hope I'm somewhat blown away with Madden this fall, and I should be totally blown away by next years next gen effort. If not honestly these guys just don't have it. We should not be seeing familiar animations, or stuff we wouldn't see in the NFL. I just hope these guys get it. I have hope now, but it still isn't much.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #146
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Trailer - E3 2013: Xbox One & PS4, Adrian Peterson Cover

looks like same ol Madden to me. I'm truly disappointed. Hopefully as we get closer to the release date for next gen it'll look better
Old 06-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #147
Pro

OVR: 8

What ever happend to madden25 for ps3 and xbox360. Does ea even wants us to buy that game.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #148
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
What ever happend to madden25 for ps3 and xbox360. Does ea even wants us to buy that game.
Ideally, they want us to buy both. Once in August and then again in November. I don't know how many people are like me but I play my sports games during the seasons they're in real life so a November release is just too late for me. I'll definitely check it out and I like what I've seen but next years next-gen Madden will be far more important to me than this years.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:19 PM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 0

Kind of underwhelmed by it. There's more detail but the animations don't look like they've improved much.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #150
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

It's like deja vu all over again. Still people saying that people will never be satisfied? Still people saying that no game is perfect? Really? Let's look at this logically. If no game is perfect, then this one isn't either, therefore it follows that there would, in fact, be aspects of the game that you can criticize lol.

I'm a huge Madden critic. I have to say, that I do see improvements. Some things look fantastic. Some of the animations look great. Guess what though? There are also things that do not look great. There are things that look very much the same. I see it. Maybe others don't, but I do.

I'm interested in learning more about next gen Madden. I'm interested in seeing how it improves. I'm leaning towards buying it. But I'm sorry, this thread, and a few others, are for discussing the footage shown at the EA conference. If the game isn't perfect, then there are things wrong with it. If there are things still wrong, why aren't people allowed to point them out? Is that not considered part of the discussion?

This everything has to be positive or negative mentality is, frankly, just plain stupid. This is all everyone's opinion. Just cause you're sold and someone else isn't, doesn't mean that the person who isn't sold has something wrong with their eyes. I'm more picky than probably anybody, so I instantly see things wrong, but if others don't, that's life.

It's a discussion based on opinions. If you can't handle someone having a different opinion, then you aren't interested in having a discussion.

Last edited by Only1LT; 06-11-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #151
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
I agree haven't heard much about that since all info dropped for the xbox one and PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #152
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
I really don't know what to say. Can't say I'm impressed or underwhelmed. I'll need to see legit gameplay from the standard camera to make my judgement. I can't stand sizzle trailers.
Exactly...Sizzle + EA sports = they hiding something ugly

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »