Home

In-Game Saves - Any Updates ?

This is a discussion on In-Game Saves - Any Updates ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2013, 08:06 AM   #9
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: In-Game Saves - Any Updates ?

That kind of stinks that still no in-game saves. I guess I won't be buying either of these games again.

I wouldn't have even got the game last year but my wife got it for me for our anniversary.

Couldn't even get through one season because I want at least somewhat realistic stats and the games take too long to finish at one sitting with the family.

I was kind of interested too with the better o-line/d-line stuff and bringing back 32 team control.

Oh well...
Old 06-14-2013, 08:20 AM   #10
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
I'm 99% sure I saw in another thread that in-game saves are not in either NCAA or Madden again. PS4 and Xbox One offer this functionality to all games (as mentioned earlier)

ok so my question here is this. will the ps4 do this for ONLINE LEAGUE GAMES. i understand people are saying the next gens will offer that function, but will it work on online league games? this is a major issue when it comes to getting dc in 3rd and 4th quarters in online league games.it really needs to be able to save the game , stats, inj , time left, whos possession, placement of ball , as soon as a dc happens.if it doesnt do that, then its pretty much worthless function to me for madden as i only play in online leagues. people jsut dont have 2-3 hours to spare to get one game in , when they have to replay whole game over 2-3 times. i really hope it can save the info in an online game. maybe if it was set up to save after each play , and then when next play is run , it overwrites the play before , so it really only has one spot saved for a game, once game was complete it could erase it . just an idea, i hope they have this working in m25 .
Old 06-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 1

my concern is not only picking back up when im halfway thru and i go to bed but also so i have a save when random crash/freeze happens
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »