Home

Want a challenge and to enjoy M13, play broadcast cam

This is a discussion on Want a challenge and to enjoy M13, play broadcast cam within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #9
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Want a challenge and to enjoy M13, play broadcast cam

I've actually tried playing like this before, it's very difficult at first but you get used to it. I've had only one problem with cameras in this game, you can't see the entire field! If you want to play CB in CCM you're a bit out of luck, you can hardly see the CBs.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 07-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Want a challenge and to enjoy M13, play broadcast cam

It's a very difficult way to play if you want a vertical offense, imo.

Hard to see if your WR running a post has split the safeties or if a deep in has found a soft spot in the zone if you can't see them at all. You can't read the coverage and its reaction to you rolling out on a PA bootleg and such if you can't SEE the coverage. For all I know, the DB might have step up to cover Griffin rolling out and left my WR open behind him, but I can't see it until the CB has just about tackled Griffin and the I never see the WR - so I'd just have to throw it up there. I feel like Jamarcus Russel with no idea where the ball is going than a mobile QB with a good arm that can break down the defense for big plays.

I tried it in M10, but had a ground-and-pound type offense for the most part. Throwing deep was mostly chuck-and-pray - and that's not how I want to play football.

I usually play on the DL for defense - so that's not nearly as tough (I don't switch, so the DBs just do whatever and the CPU can still "see" its players downfield).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »