Home

Direct Tv Sunday Ticket Code

This is a discussion on Direct Tv Sunday Ticket Code within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Direct Tv Sunday Ticket Code

Have we determined if those of us with out Direct TV and not wanting to switch will be able to use the mobile app? The last time I checked all we knew was each copy would have a code but you had to not have access to Direct TV. Has this been clarified any further? Do we possibly have to check a box when signing up saying it is not available at our residence, a kind of a wink and a nod kind of a deal? Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Really? nothing? No one else is trying to take advantage of this incredible deal and only buying the last gen game for this? This is the only way to possibly get Sunday Ticket mobile without DirectTV. There was a ton of discussion about this two months ago and nothing was decided about it? So we are taking $100 gamble then huh?

Old 07-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Direct Tv Sunday Ticket Code

There's been a bit of confusion as to what all this means. Yes, DirecTV is doing the deal because it hopes football fans might ditch their cable provider and sign up with them. But even if you live in an area with DirecTV access, and choose not to subscribe, you may still use the code to watch Sunday Ticket games on your computer, tablet or other mobile device. You don't have to subscribe to DirectTV. (Update: You cannot use the code to access Sunday Ticket through the PS3's app. Lots of folks wondered about that one. Sorry.)

That comes from Anthony Stevenson, Madden's director of marketing, clearing up some confusion from the official announcement yesterday. "With this offer you don't need to be a directv subscriber," he said today via Twitter. "You can access Sunday Ticket digitally."
Old 07-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

So basically we can hook up the ipad to the tv and watch NFL games...?
Old 07-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
Rookie

saucerset's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWfan206
So basically we can hook up the ipad to the tv and watch NFL games...?
Yes. I've been doing that with my PC for 4 years now. I live overseas so I have the NFL gamepass but the directTV option through your PC is basically the same thing. If your 'device' has a a/v out, you can hook it up to what ever you wish.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2013, 01:13 PM   #6
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

my video card has HDMI so I hook that to TV for HD TV, so yes that will work.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #7
Rookie

Thank you so much! The way they worded it was so odd. This really is a great deal and will tide many of us over until the next gen Madden comes out. I will be hooking up my laptop to the TV as well. It is a bit annoying the NFL is so far behind all the other sports in not allowing streaming on Apple TV, Google TV, or the next gen consoles, but it is only one day a week so running a cord across the floor isn't the end of the world.

Old 07-06-2013, 11:19 PM   #8
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...cket-free.html

You know there's already a thread about this?

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »