Home

Evil Source Gaming Madden 25 Preview Videos

This is a discussion on Evil Source Gaming Madden 25 Preview Videos within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #17
Rookie

nowayout47's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Evil Source Gaming Madden 25 Preview Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Downloading this to my computer because I doubt they will be up too long, lol. Isn't there normally some kind of embargo on stuff like this until very close to Season Pass release? He is showing the full game in July, never seen that done before.

Yeah I thought that maybe he uploaded them but forgot to set them to private. Then I noticed he was replying to comments so I guess that isn't the case.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:16 PM   #18
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Just saw at around 7:00 of the create a player video, all the sig QB throwing styles. Wonder if they all trigger this year because I have seen people point out this issue in the past. Also, will be so good when these "sig" styles encompass running, as well as other various technique differences for football skill sets.

For all its' improvements this game is still too far away from where it should be overall. Presentation is especially too far from an actual broadcast and like I state repeatedly, real time presentation, as well as representation, is sorely needed. The instant time warps to the LOS for the next play make the action so disjointed and I have no idea why they went with those "action" wipes, instead of the ones from last year.

Not to be overly negative but every time I see an EA football game I keep thinking that making a complete and cohesive football game, on the level with other tops sports games, can't be this difficult. Yet just about every interview and accredited critique, seems to imply expecting Madden/NCAA to be on the level with those games is unreasonable because making football games is harder and that Madden/NCAA this gen are the best football games to date. I just don't get it.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #19
Rookie

TOmuch81's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Downloading this to my computer because I doubt they will be up too long, lol. Isn't there normally some kind of embargo on stuff like this until very close to Season Pass release? He is showing the full game in July, never seen that done before.
EA Sports linked this on Twitter last night. Doubt it's getting taken down.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:48 PM   #20
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Just saw at around 7:00 of the create a player video, all the sig QB throwing styles. Wonder if they all trigger this year because I have seen people point out this issue in the past. Also, will be so good when these "sig" styles encompass running, as well as other various technique differences for football skill sets.

For all its' improvements this game is still too far away from where it should be overall. Presentation is especially too far from an actual broadcast and like I state repeatedly, real time presentation, as well as representation, is sorely needed. The instant time warps to the LOS for the next play make the action so disjointed and I have no idea why they went with those "action" wipes, instead of the ones from last year.

Not to be overly negative but every time I see an EA football game I keep thinking that making a complete and cohesive football game, on the level with other tops sports games, can't be this difficult. Yet just about every interview and accredited critique, seems to imply expecting Madden/NCAA to be on the level with those games is unreasonable because making football games is harder and that Madden/NCAA this gen are the best football games to date. I just don't get it.
Speaking of the wipes, I had to laugh at the one that says EA Primetime Football.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:04 PM   #21
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Difficult to judge without knowing what difficulty this is set on. I am assuming it is on Pro based on how wide open the read option was.

Just want to clarify the OP, this is not a review copy. The videos come from someone who attended the community event in Orlando the past week. As you can see, the WIP (Work in Progress) logo is in the bottom right corner.

EDIT: Contacted Miguel and inquired about the difficulty. Will report back if/when he responds!

Last edited by Kevin26385; 07-26-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #22
Rookie

TOmuch81's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin26385
Difficult to judge without knowing what difficulty this is set on. I am assuming it is on Pro based on how wide open the read option was.

Just want to clarify the OP, this is not a review copy. The videos come from someone who attended the community event in Orlando the past week. As you can see, the WIP (Work in Progress) logo is in the bottom right corner.

EDIT: Contacted Miguel and inquired about the difficulty. Will report back if/when he responds!
In the first video I thought I remembered him setting it to "Pro"
Old 07-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #23
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOmuch81
In the first video I thought I remembered him setting it to "Pro"
Good catch, he scrolls over All-Pro, but eventually select Pro and begins his career.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 24

A lot more talkative commentary, which is good.

Monotone and excitement-less, which is bad.

Ah well...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »