Home

problem with madden

This is a discussion on problem with madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2004, 09:36 AM   #1
Th* m*n...

Slymm's Arena

OVR: 22
problem with madden

I know that this has been talked about before but no definite solution has been given. My Madden shuts down after year two when I move to the off season. If someone could tell me what to do to get it up and running again that would be great. btw...I downloaded rosters off this site and I am not in the red.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2004, 07:02 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: problem with madden

Mine just did the same thing. Any solutions? I am playong on PS2
Old 01-17-2004, 01:41 AM   #3
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

For some reason EA screwed the create a player up this year. Different numbers of CAP limits have been reported to cause the problem. Some say less than 35 you will be ok. Well I had 29 and it shut down. Now I have 19 and it works so far. I am in year 4. You will just have to see what works for you. All I know is EA better get this right next year. I have both a PS2 and a Box but go with the box versions for the hard drive capacity. PS2 has official roster updates available for download but for the box people the only option to help get realistic rosters is by utilizing the CAP option. For it not to work is absurd and a complete let down from EA. SO many problems this year with them that they may be losing some customers next year. Unfortunately I will not be one of them because I just did not see the hype of ESPN. I tried it and did not like it. Lets just hope EA gets it right from now on
Old 01-20-2004, 09:26 PM   #4
* d*n't b*l**v* *n g*ns.

snivlem's Arena

OVR: 12

mine didn't shut down, but when I import the draft class for year three, it just doesn't show up. Even though I imported it.

My Cap has like 50 created players too.

so If I just get the number way down, should I then be able to play? or do I have to start over, since all those created players would still be in my franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »