Home

Old 01-02-2004, 06:25 PM   #1
dallasboy87

OVR:
EA & CBS

Wouldn't it be sweet if EA could partner up With CBS for the next Madden game. Too bad Madden is on ABC,who is a partner with ESPN.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2004, 08:28 PM   #2
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: EA & CBS

I remember when they were partnered with Fox for some of the SNES Madden era games. The graphics and such limited what they could do with it, but everytime I hear the Fox theme music I think of That game(I think it was Madden 96, maybe 94 or 95, not sure which). It was really cool for the time.

I don't think Madden could sign with EA because ABC owns ESPN which is partnered with the Sega games....but then again ESPN has that NFL Matchup show which is sponsered by EA....I would like to see Madden get a TV partner, it would open up the opportunity to have in game updates from other games and things like that, as well as making the in-game overlays look better.
Old 01-03-2004, 03:01 PM   #3
Regular Cat RecordsŪ

3rdAnswer's Arena

OVR: 24

I would rather MAdden be on CBS because it will look more realistic that ESPN.. Most football games come on CBS, less than 20 games during the season come on ESPN.
Old 01-03-2004, 03:48 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

3rdAnswer said:
I would rather MAdden be on CBS because it will look more realistic that ESPN.. Most football games come on CBS, less than 20 games during the season come on ESPN.

Yeah, it would be nice to have Madden/CBS hook up.. But what about the commentary ? John Madden isn't on that station..
Old 01-03-2004, 06:17 PM   #5
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20

Why in the hell would Ea hook up with Cbs. What are they going to add "60 MINUTES" to the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2004, 07:13 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:

Jon22 said:
Why in the hell would Ea hook up with Cbs. What are they going to add "60 MINUTES" to the game.

ummmmm, CBS brodcasts NFL games
Old 01-03-2004, 09:33 PM   #7
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20

wooooo
Old 01-03-2004, 10:51 PM   #8
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

Why do Madden fans feel it necessary to copy what has been done (quite well I might add) by another company? Oh well, blind loyalty I guess (I have both games btw so no need to flame. just relax, I'm not coming back to this thread)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »