Home

Madden NFL 25 Question & Answer Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Question & Answer Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2013, 10:10 AM   #9
Banned

D_Fos_81's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: Madden NFL 25 Question & Answer Thread

[Helios12787]I was curious as to the NCAA draft import logic.

A) Is it the exact same system we had in previous years where ratings were randomized each import?

B) If the system has been changed since previous iterations, can you tell us in what ways?

Really hoping to use imported draft classes this year in my league to get rid of the monotony that is generated classes + guides / other ways of cheating the system.[/quote]

1.Yes I'm curious to know how the NCAA imported draft classes translate over to M25?
2.Do things like heisman trophy mean anything to how they are rated inM25?

Im on the fence as far as buying NCAA 14 for the draft classes to be imported, so what are most guys doing? Buying both Madden 25 and NCAA 14?

Last edited by D_Fos_81; 08-23-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:10 AM   #10
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 25 Question & Answer Thread

- Can you edit player models? i.e. give a guy dreads or vice versa
- Is Owner Mode just coach mode but with stadium upgrades/merch price setting? Can you set those to CPU?
Old 08-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Q: Do formations subs have to be setup during each game or do they carry over from game to game (in Connected Franchise) like they did in M12 and prior?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #12
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Are special teams sliders still universal?
Old 08-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #13
Sitting by the door

Dice's Arena

OVR: 21

Is the 'LE/LOLB glitch' still there? For those that don't know, it's when the CPU pass rush would get more pressure and sacks from the LE/LOLB than the RE/ROLB despite ratings. So for example, if the CPU RE/ROLB is a 90+ rated player and the LE is 75, the LE/LOLB CPU will generate the most pressure from that side.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdogg1026
Just wanted to tell you guys I will be (trying) to answer all of your questions when I can get the game at 1PM. I prefer Non-Gameplay questions though
Does your avilable funds from ticket sales, hot dogs etc affect how much u can spend in FA in owner mode?

Basically if you dont make enough money will you not be able to spend to the cap?
Old 08-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #15
Rookie

wtd03's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Fos_81
[Helios12787]I was curious as to the NCAA draft import logic.

A) Is it the exact same system we had in previous years where ratings were randomized each import?

B) If the system has been changed since previous iterations, can you tell us in what ways?

Really hoping to use imported draft classes this year in my league to get rid of the monotony that is generated classes + guides / other ways of cheating the system.
1.Yes I'm curious to know how the NCAA imported draft classes translate over to M25?
2.Do things like heisman trophy mean anything to how they are rated inM25?

Im on the fence as far as buying NCAA 14 for the draft classes to be imported, so what are most guys doing? Buying both Madden 25 and NCAA 14?[/quote]

To build on this

1. Do graduated seniors from ncaa 14 show up in the import?

Also what do the relocated team uniforms look like
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 10:51 AM   #16
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Can someone list the season goals for LB's and WR's (and everyone else if you have time)? Do backups have the same goals as starters or are there goals lowered?

I really hope they have adjusted the season goals to more realistic numbers. It was almost impossible to reach goals for WR's and LB's last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »