Home

EA Season Ticket not working.

This is a discussion on EA Season Ticket not working. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2013, 04:15 AM   #1
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6
EA Season Ticket not working.

So I was playing Madden 25 on XBOX last night, when I woke up this morning at 3am. I tried to play and two things happen.

1. They try to make be buy Season ticket again (I just bought it 2 days ago)

2. When I get the title of screen of Madden 25 it says its no longer available
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: EA Season Ticket not working.

This same thing is happening to me. I was playing fine last night, no problem. Then today I try to play today and sure enough, I can't. Also on xbox.

Anyone else with trouble?
Old 08-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I installed the m25 early access after a 4! Hour download. The intro starts...after the short access with the ea servers i get the notification that this early access has timed out....any ideas?20130824_221844.jpg
Old 08-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I have same problem, issue with season ticket. Work around i found.

Go into season ticket and accept terms and make new password, download madden again, don't worry you still have game, just a trick to make it think you downloaded again. Then try loading madden again.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #5
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, I just deleted it and re-downloaded it. Works fine now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 25
I get the same message after re DL it....

" early release no longer available"
Old 08-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #7
Rookie

frostedtoast's Arena

OVR: 0

just curious did any of you guy have it saying your season ticket pass was expired? it told me mine expired august 2014 but now its saying its expired

edit: I'm on ps3 if it matters

Last edited by frostedtoast; 08-25-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:57 AM   #8
Rookie

daenius's Arena

OVR: 3

Still not working for me over here (I live in Austria), and quite frankly, I have given up on this.

I am tired of getting excited for Madden each and every year only to be disappointed by Early Release issues (remember last year when we couldn't download it for 2 days?) and, after buying the retail version, gameplay issues that have been identical to iterations as far back as M12.

I had the following exchange with EA Madden NFL on Facebook:

Me:
Quote:
Early Access NOT working for EUR users. It is downloadable but as soon as the game is launched it says:
"We are sorry, but Madden NFL Early Access is no longer available".

There has been no official word on anything since it came out yesterday (24!!!! hours ago).
I've removed a bit of ranting as that doesn't have anything to do with the main problem, but obviously I was fairly pissed.
Answer from EA Madden NFL Facebook account:

Quote:
Early access in EUR with the EA SPORTS Season Ticket is August 27th for the PS3 and Xbox360.
... which is BULL. ****. Plain and simple.
The people handling the Facebook account don't even know about anything that is going on for European users and seem to be too busy to try and forward this issue to anyone that can give us a clear answer as to why this is happening and when it will be solved. Instead, I get a half-assed answer that is a blatant lie.

Then I went on to tweet at Michael Young yesterday evening about the issue (Steve from OS was also kind enough to send an email to the Madden team) and got this reply:

Quote:
@Daenius we are checking on it. Pls update me.
https://twitter.com/MYsportsPhotog/s...62459562229760
As thankful as I am for receiving a reply from Mike, that was 10 hours ago, nothing happened, I still get the same error message and us EUR users have almost lost 2/5 days of playing the Early Release.
My Season Ticket will expire tomorrow and I sure as hell won't renew it this time around.

I know the devs are the last people to blame but at some point you just feel slapped in the face. EA wants you to pamper them with your money but you receive nothing in return.
And what pisses me off the most - no official information at all.
You have to talk to the Creative Director (who I am sure has other problems than dealing with issues like this) instead of dealing with a competent support group than can help you with your problem and forward the issue to the right people.

All of this summed up and all the threads that I have skimmed through about the usual gameplay issues just don't make this worthwile anymore.

Last edited by daenius; 08-26-2013 at 04:59 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »