Home

Madden 25-skip or buy?

This is a discussion on Madden 25-skip or buy? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 04:07 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25-skip or buy?

How is the offline franchise mode? That is my fav part by far. Is it worth it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 04:30 AM   #42
Rookie

JVal3208's Arena

OVR: 7

Would you guys recommend Madden 25 to a 'casual' Madden gamer? I haven't been good at it since '06 on PS2 (lol), haven't bought Madden since '11. Played '13 and I enjoyed it a lot, sincerely hope this isn't a downgrade gameplay wise.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:57 AM   #43
Banned

HandsomeLukeG's Arena

Just decided that I am going to get this game was going to skip this year but I can't do it I have been getting Madden every year starting with 2005 on day 1
Old 08-27-2013, 07:03 AM   #44
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
For the first time in ten years I skipped madden 13 last year due to all the negative reviews/ glitches in regards too connected franchise.. I'm a 30 team guy so im glad that make in but have a few questions before buying..

1. How are the sim stats this year?? Hopefully FS and CBs getting over 50 tackles if there starters??

2. Is 30 team control similar to madden 12 where we
Control
Everything from roster cuts and scheme changes or is it just u can play the games of all 30 teams

Thanks for any answers to my questions
What about the remaining 2 NFL teams?

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #45
MVP

this madden is not to bad ...good FUN..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #46
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6

Since Gamestop is doing $50 trade in towards next gen I don't mind paying the difference in November

Sent From a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Tapatalk 4
"For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream." -Emmitt Smith
Old 08-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #47
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
You can bank on that. I won't buy NextGen hardware or Madden til next summer.
no you cant bank on it. are you sitting at the devs table ? eh nothing personal, but i'm getting tired of reading here @ os and other forums, that the system's of next gen & there games are going to fail out the gate. technically you can blame the fail on current gen not past gen which would have been original xbox/ps1/2. the 360 & ps3 had alot of heating issues amongest other issues as well, after that was fixed you didn't have any issues out of any system. and if you bought a warranty, you were covered anyway, so that point is is non void. all i'm saying is unless your sitting at the devs table and Helping create this next gen system or game, then your doing nothing but guessing just like all the rest of us.

people are running out to get xbox's over ps4, they don't realize since yesterday all the features that was originally coming with that system is still there, no used games, having to pay extra for the capability to live stream games on ustream or twitch, the system is pointless truthfully straight up fail, and that has been proven, it does not even have the same specs as ps4 1 million units pre-orders in the united states, not even talking globally yet, it hardly keeps up with the cell processor for ps3 and on top of all of that it still will give you games at 30 frames per second. while ps4 wont charge for nothing but online and even that is dedicated servers, so that's still win win, all games confirmed 60 frames per second, used games, free games that are new launch titles, and stream online to twitch or ustream for free, real components for computer parts that's already confirmed more powerful and better than xbox, etc etc etc, you would have to be out of your mind to want a xbox 1 with all that crap there putting out period. that's right i said it! now with that statement all xbox people prolly would try and hate on me or defend there precious system to the end, proof is in the pudding that system sucks, and if you wanna spend 500 + on garbage then im not one to stop you! now with that being said, if you are a xbox person that wants that system, how doe's that make you feel? not good id imagine? bottom line...

out side of the proven facts about both consoles for next gen, no one knows the future of those consoles period, how there going to play, maybe they will be fail, maybe they wont. i'm leaning on 1 major fact that atleast this sony next gen wont. that fact being that they started working on this next gen console for ps4 since 2009, unlike xbox who started out basically at E3 they rushed a jammed pack console to e3 unprepared and sony made them pay for it, period. and it leads the same with madden 25 if a dev team has time to develop for a new console which they did, plus hearing about the fails on the current gen, what makes you think there going to put those same mistakes on a brand new console?, (time/months) literally will tell, if im wrong about either console failing then im wrong, but i doubt it this go around... madden has ran its course on this gem period, you cant blame it on hardware, not where games like the last of us are still being produced for that ps3. do some research before jumping on bandwagons to look cool on a website...

on that note for those that enjoy your game, congrats rock on! im get back to my espn 2k5

Last edited by StormsWarning; 08-27-2013 at 08:59 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #48
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Trying to decide between NCAA 14 and Madden 25... Any thoughts from any who have both as to which I should go with?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »