Home

Draft Class import (PAL)

This is a discussion on Draft Class import (PAL) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Draft Class import (PAL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsflyt
On 360 or PS3?, can you explain how you did it, obviously Ive tried as did many in this thread, and on the ea forums, im very curious if theres something im doing wrong.

The class shows up in save/load for me, but in CFM theres no option in week 1 where it should be to import anything.
Xbox 360 and it's just under Actions in WK1 Reg season. My mistake on earlier post as I've not used any of my own NCAA classes as that is on the PS3 due the region issues.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
On 360 or PS3?, can you explain how you did it, obviously Ive tried as did many in this thread, and on the ea forums, im very curious if theres something im doing wrong.

The class shows up in save/load for me, but in CFM theres no option in week 1 where it should be to import anything.
Xbox 360 and it's just under Actions in WK1 Reg season. My mistake on earlier post as I've not used any of my own NCAA classes as that is on the PS3 due the region issues.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:04 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJDAlexGreen
Well I tried again earlier, on ps3 both online and offline, despite the class showing up in save/load no option shows in week 1 to import it.

Has anyone managed to import a class with PAL region?
Old 10-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #20
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Well I tried again earlier, on ps3 both online and offline, despite the class showing up in save/load no option shows in week 1 to import it.

Has anyone managed to import a class with PAL region?
its impossible , you need us version madden and that sucks as generated draft classes make CFM almost unplayable for me , with all those white sleeve glitches...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »