Home

MADDEN 25 lies Again.. NO TRUE COACHES MODE...

This is a discussion on MADDEN 25 lies Again.. NO TRUE COACHES MODE... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
MADDEN 25 lies Again.. NO TRUE COACHES MODE...

Duped once again. IF you are a true COACHES MODE ONLY player.. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS GAME.. Go back to Madden 12.. And Owning 32 teams is a colossal hassle also.. One step at a time over and over and over, and even then, you can not watch a game.. If you want to be an owner in franchise. You are stuck with upgrades, concessions and all of that crap and its the only way you can move or relocate your stadium.. Under COACH, you can only coach, but can't relocate your team or fire your coach. As a COACH only player, we have played in our league for years, developing players, drafting, creating game plans.. Trying to out smart each other.. Then we have the luxury of playing, calling plays, or just setting back and watching all our work play out in front of us.. You could get in and out of the game when ever you like.. All you had to do was go to controller select, and put it back on CPU.. Set back and enjoy. Get back in when ever you felt it necessary. With this piece of crap, you have no option. YOU ARE FORCED TO PLAY AND CALL PLAYS..You can't even spectate your own game. And it could be such a simple frigging fix.. IMO, for our purposes, this is a total waste of time. I can't believe they did this again.. I will never purchase another Madden product. They are only concerned about OL people and teeny bopper's whom want an arcade style game that has nothing to do with real FB and statistics. And finally, you can not play a franchise in CUSTOM settings.. You can only play in Defaults.. ROOKIE, PRO, ALL PRO, ALL MADDEN.. And if there is a way around any of these things, I have spent hour after hour trying to find them.. I can't...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #2
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: MADDEN 25 lies Again.. NO TRUE COACHES MODE...

Insofar as I can't recall ever saying there'd be a "true mode" and this has already been discussed, I'm closing this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »