Home

Rookie Captains

This is a discussion on Rookie Captains within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #9
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rookie Captains

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknottin
In my franchise everyone on my team has the C on their jersey.
Same with me lol.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #10
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Same here, however it's just a white square on my jets uniform. If its October, it shows when t changes to pink, but on the default Jets uni's the patch is messed up.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lions2k9
Just had my second draft, all my rookies have captain patches. I have about 17 players with captain patches now. This is so stupid.
Now the NFL allows for 6 team Captains , i have about 14 lmfbo....I wonder how and why they get the patch and who is picking them to be team captains? EA is just pain lazy. a few years ago the user was able to set team captains after the preseason final game... this sux....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 06:14 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 1

Has anyone found a fix for this? It is really annoying.

I have imported 4 classes and used 2 madden classes. I did notice that it only happens with the madden classes. So the easy fix is to just use imported classes. Problem is that after 4 classes the imports get really lame. I had 10 qb's with a first round grade and there was even a first round PK. I would just rather be able to fix the rookie captains.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:05 AM   #13
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Nope, no fix unfortunately.

This is and the white sleeves glitch have been in the game since last year.

I know it's been mentioned on EA forums and the forums here. I also have seen it mentioned in their bug threads... So surely they are aware.

But for whatever reason they don't fix it.

I just try to ignore it.

Considering playoff seeding is calculated incorrectly, ties do not figure into winning % (I guess basic math is too difficult for EA), and CPU teams do not get practice XP like Human teams..... All of which are game altering bugs.... I could care less about stupid C patches.

It would be nice if they actually fixed this stuff, especially when it's been messed up for years. But it's EA.

I'd take odds that most of these glitches will still be there next year too.

Because after all.... it's EA.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp

I know it's been mentioned on EA forums and the forums here. I also have seen it mentioned in their bug threads... So surely they are aware.

I just try to ignore it.

Considering playoff seeding is calculated incorrectly, ties do not figure into winning % (I guess basic math is too difficult for EA), and CPU teams do not get practice XP like Human teams..... All of which are game altering bugs.... I could care less about stupid C patches.

It would be nice if they actually fixed this stuff, especially when it's been messed up for years. But it's EA.

Wow, I guess I didn't even notice it last year or maybe I just forgot. I guess it shouldn't bug me relative to the problems you mention. I just don't practice anymore because of the lack of CPU XP. The scenarios were tired and boring anyways. I wish they would just bring back the position drills and you could use certain players in them to earn XP.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:41 AM   #15
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp

I just try to ignore it.

Yeah.....like you some annoying bugs....that should be fixed but are not. In spite of all of that...the C patches are easy to ignore and I have stopped doing player practices in my CFM (stopped it in year 2) to make it "fair" vs the CPU teams. That is easy for me to do. All practice is anyway is a grind for XP. I rather they earn it with goals and on field performance anyway. But annoying we can't really use a feature because the CPU is not using it.

In spite of it....great game.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »