Home

I just got intercepted by an invisible Seahawk!

This is a discussion on I just got intercepted by an invisible Seahawk! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #9
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I just got intercepted by an invisible Seahawk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh
I am on the 360 and playing with the updated rosters as the steelers (me) vs Seattle CPU and all of the sudden I have a wide open tight end on an out and """!!! There goes a floating football the other direction! I' m like you have got to be kidding me! I heard of invisible players on the ps3 but not on the 360 and I never had this problem before. Is it the roster update?
I'm sorry, but this is so funny to me. I would pay to see your face when that happened lol.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 12

they disguised the coverage!!! but seriously I hade it happen once after downloading custom rosters, I don't have the day one patch though. so im just usng the shipped rosters and not playing online but my game is smooooth as butta babay. hopefully EA gets a lot of this stuff sorted out because im itching to use those custom rosters
Old 09-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #11
Rookie

SirRoyal's Arena

OVR: 2

That damn 12th man advantage is represented in the game to an extreme this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #12
Banned

AaronS444's Arena

OVR: 0

The Legion really is everywhere... even when they're not!
Old 09-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #13
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Silly EA. Why does things keep going from bad to worse with each Madden release. I'm just really hoping this stuff ain't going to be happening to next gen Madden25 in November. I really hope that the things that are happening in Madden this year is the result of EA lack of focus on current gen Madden and has really focus on next gen version instead. Because if these same bugs end up been in next gen Madden25. The next gen is really going to start off in a bad way. With EA sales already been 600,000 copies down from last year. EA better get the picture and make next gen much better or their sales will hurt even more come November and beyond. This kinda of stuff needs to go. Yes no game is perfect and yes some games will have some glitches and bugs. But it seems this year current Madden has a ton of bugs compare to the last few years. It's like EA don't care the game anymore or something. Something has to change. Hopefully lack of sales will get to them sooner or later. But for now it is the same old story year in and year out.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:27 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

There's a video on Youtube of this glitch (video was from the demo version).

I've also had it happen the other day with the updated rosters. Was about to kick an onside kick, and saw a big gap where normally there's a player. Was like...haha, not sure where that player went, but I'm about to recover this one!

Kicked it, and it got plucked out of the air by the invisible player who actually was there, just couldn't see him.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

It was the conscience of Bill Leavy.

If you got that one, you're good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 05:42 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by caballero
I FIGURED OUT WHAT'S WRONG!! it's indeed the newest roster update and someone gotta tweet Donny Moore about it.

Now for the explanation: if you go to Seattle's Depth Chart using latest online roster, at the backup ROLB position, there's a weird guy, a 0'0 160 lbs QUARTERBACK!?!

He's 0'0 so he's invisible LMAO. As the number 2 ROLB he plays on all special teams, and will see the field if the starting ROLB or both REs are injured/resting...

How did this guy come here? Donny needs help
I sense the perfect use for the new ranking hub.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »