Home

32 Owner Offline CCM Relocation Setting

This is a discussion on 32 Owner Offline CCM Relocation Setting within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
32 Owner Offline CCM Relocation Setting

Haven't seen this question answered after searching.

I've stared a 32 team OFFLINE CCM. I'm the Owner of every team. In Week 1 of the preseason I chose to relocate the Oakland Raiders. That's it. Just them. No one else.

In week 3 of the preseason I go into Action Items for the Raiders and see "Start Relocation." I go in and choose Los Angeles.

I'm in the process of cutting players for every team and find that the San Diego Chargers also have an Action Item that says "Start Relocation." every team is user-controlled by me. and the computer still decided to relocate the team for me.

My question is: What relocation setting do I need to be on so that only the teams I choose to relocate will relocate? I think I had it on Normal, but I would think that it wouldn't matter if I controlled every team.

Thanks for any helpful responses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: 32 Owner Offline CCM Relocation Setting

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21
Haven't seen this question answered after searching.

I've stared a 32 team OFFLINE CCM. I'm the Owner of every team. In Week 1 of the preseason I chose to relocate the Oakland Raiders. That's it. Just them. No one else.

In week 3 of the preseason I go into Action Items for the Raiders and see "Start Relocation." I go in and choose Los Angeles.

I'm in the process of cutting players for every team and find that the San Diego Chargers also have an Action Item that says "Start Relocation." every team is user-controlled by me. and the computer still decided to relocate the team for me.

My question is: What relocation setting do I need to be on so that only the teams I choose to relocate will relocate? I think I had it on Normal, but I would think that it wouldn't matter if I controlled every team.

Thanks for any helpful responses.
Start relocation is just the option to do it. If you don't press start relocation, the process won't take place
Old 09-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Start relocation is just the option to do it. If you don't press start relocation, the process won't take place
So it will technically show up for every team? Kinda like the Trade Block?
Old 09-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21
So it will technically show up for every team? Kinda like the Trade Block?
No sir, only for teams with stadium ratings low enough to relocate. You only press start relocation if you want to move the team.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
No sir, only for teams with stadium ratings low enough to relocate. You only press start relocation if you want to move the team.
Awesome. Thanks for the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Do computer run teams relocate by themselves?
Old 09-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #7
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

yes they relocate. you will likely see the Raiders or Rams make a move, Jaguars...sometimes they just rebuild a stadium, but the raiders often move to LA, or to Brooklyn, and the Rams...I've seen them go to some pretty hilarious locations. they went to colombus recently in one of mine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »