Home

Thou I think $59 is expensive, I'd give an extra $10 to not have Phil Sims jabbering.

This is a discussion on Thou I think $59 is expensive, I'd give an extra $10 to not have Phil Sims jabbering. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
glp
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thou I think $59 is expensive, I'd give an extra $10 to not have Phil Sims jabbering.

His total B.S. I like him in real life. But boy he's irritating to me in this game. I finally just turned off the commentary.

Little things like him saying how he would punt since it's forth freakin' down....DUUUUUUUH!!!

I wish I could keep the other guy, and just shut him up.

The other thing that bugs me the second most is that 20 yard bounce into the end zone every time a punter kicks the ball any where near the goal line. Haven't the creators of this game every noticed that punters have mastered the reverse spin punt with little bounce?

But....having said that......I THINK THIS GAME ROOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Thou I think $59 is expensive, I'd give an extra $10 to not have Phil Sims jabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by glp
His total B.S. I like him in real life. But boy he's irritating to me in this game. I finally just turned off the commentary.

Little things like him saying how he would punt since it's forth freakin' down....DUUUUUUUH!!!

The other thing that bugs me the second most is that 20 yard bounce into the end zone every time a punter kicks the ball any where near the goal line. Haven't the creators of this game every noticed that punters have mastered the reverse spin punt with little bounce?

But....having said that......I THINK THIS GAME ROOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By putting more loft on the kick and not using all the power in the kick meter, I found that I can get it to not bounce as far.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 09-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Thou I think $59 is expensive, I'd give an extra $10 to not have Phil Sims jabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
By putting more loft on the kick and not using all the power in the kick meter, I found that I can get it to not bounce as far.
I have same problem I do use lil power and still the ball hits at 20 and bounces all way into end zone... I guess I need get better at coffin kicking since the balls made of rubber in madden.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by glp

Ha. I couldn't agree more. And EVERYTHING Phill Simms says is 1-a negative comment about something or 2-complaining how much Wide Receivers are divas. Haha. He annoys me too.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #5
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

So many times I've turned the commentating volume down. 9/10 comments by him are so demeaning.

"This is all of the running backs fault. He went to the wrong gap. He should have turned it in and gone inside with that run." I ran an iso up the middle.

"Don't try to be a HEE-ro. Because if you try to be a HEE-ro..."

Bugged the hellouttame last year too.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #6
Rookie

BeastieBlake's Arena

OVR: 0

what happen to Gus Johnson? I thought he was above average.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:56 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk

"This is all of the running backs fault. He went to the wrong gap. He should have turned it in and gone inside with that run." I ran an iso up the middle.
He said the same thingto me when the defense blew up a toss play.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #8
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Yeah, Phil Simms is soooo annoying!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »