Home

White Sleeve Glitch Fix

This is a discussion on White Sleeve Glitch Fix within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: White Sleeve Glitch Fix

What exactly is the white sleeve glitch? Matt Forte wears white sleeves whenever I have a game with the temp in the 20s, but he has never worn long sleeves in his career so I'd like to get rid of them, but when I go to edit his equipment it shows that he has no sleeves. Would this help with that?
Old 09-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
What exactly is the white sleeve glitch? Matt Forte wears white sleeves whenever I have a game with the temp in the 20s, but he has never worn long sleeves in his career so I'd like to get rid of them, but when I go to edit his equipment it shows that he has no sleeves. Would this help with that?
A very high percentage of all drafted players from the generated drafts, I'd say about 75% of all the "Storyline" guys and 50% of the non-storyline prospects, will wear full length sleeves every game of their career whether or not it's 100 degrees or you remove them in the player edit screen.

By your 8-9th season, most of the starters in your league will wear white sleeves.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #19
Rookie

spikedmayo's Arena

OVR: 0

thank you, cant wait try this out when i get home

Last edited by spikedmayo; 09-25-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #20
Rookie

Jay62107's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSD
Haven't experienced that yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's his 'apparel'... I mean the game has Eric Weddle in sleeves no matter the temperature and I have yet to get them off of him -.-

The practices aren't guaranteed to work for all players with this glitch, like I said above, I believe them losing their sleeves is a glitch within the sleeves glitch... why else would they just disappear and never come back for some players while they stay for others?
Weddle does wear long sleeves. I'm not a chargers fan but I don't remember seeing him not wearing long sleeves in a game.

For players that are already in the NFL and you don't want them to have sleeves on edit them before you start your CF. It's too late for some people now but I have that problem with my 2 DE's for the Bengals. Neither Dunlap or Johnson wear long sleeves but in madden they always have long sleeves on them and the only fix I found for it is was I said above.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #21
Rookie

I have a different Issue. I started a Career with a created Player, and i want him to wear white sleeves. However, even though they are selected in the "edit gear" Options, he does not wear them in game. On Pictures he wears them... Did a practice and he was not wearing them there either...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #22
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

So this sleeve glitch you guys are referring to is that the players are set to a higher temperature where their long sleeves automatically come on, which is likely causing the issue you are seeing.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 10-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #23
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
So this sleeve glitch you guys are referring to is that the players are set to a higher temperature where their long sleeves automatically come on, which is likely causing the issue you are seeing.
in my cfm it dosent matter what temp it is they always have the white sleeve's u go into edit and they have no sleeves at all. I have even seem some rookies with bulky elbow pads and wrong facemask.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #24
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6

ive had problems with my players not wearing long sleeves at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MLB: Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAAFB: Miami (FL), Mississippi State, Arkansas
International Soccer: AC Milan, PSG, US National Soccer, German National Soccer

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »