Home

CFM Owner Question

This is a discussion on CFM Owner Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2013, 10:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CFM Owner Question

When in a franchise as an owner, how do you increase your coach's XP so that you can purchase the scouting and other Xp packages?

I know where to find it in the "staff" screen, but I build up xp and it never seems to increase beyond 2000 or so for the coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2013, 02:24 AM   #2
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: CFM Owner Question

There's an easy fix for this, but the game does NOT explain it well...or at all, really.

In the League Settings menu, for progression, change it from "Weekly" to "End of the Season."

Now you can spend your XP how you see fit, without it vanishing every week because the CPU bought stuff you didn't mean to buy.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #3
Rookie

ASkylitMike's Arena

OVR: 4

I have a question the kindof relates to this. My coach just doesn't seem to earn XP. Like, at all. I've won two Super Bowls in a row, met weekly/season/anything goals and I am rewarded with this. Any ideas why?

I dunno if it helps/hurts, but I'm playing Owner mode as the Chargers, so McCoy is a brand new coach. The fans in the game don't like the staff at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg downsized_0922131539.jpg (28.0 KB, 43 views)
Old 09-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks, Trackball. That appears to have fixed my issue.

Mike, if you're playing owner mode you may be having the same problem I was (maybe not). Make sure the progression inset to end of the year like track said. Otherwise the xp your coach builds up gets spent on small things for kickers. The owners don't get xp, so it would make sense for that to show 0.

If you're not playing owner mode then no idea what's going on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »