Home

Best Madden of the current-gen

This is a discussion on Best Madden of the current-gen within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2013, 04:31 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Best Madden of the current-gen

We've finally come to the end of the current-gen and it's gonna be soon when people switch over to PS4. Does 25 beat years like 10 or 12?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 08:42 AM   #2

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Best Madden of the current-gen

I think Madden 25 is the best overall game this gen. But that isn't saying much.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 32

Definitely 25... 12 comes in a close second.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:27 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Madden 10 was the best.

Madden 13 was a generation killer for me. I haven't even bought, or been in the same store where a Madden 25 has been sold. At the very least I haven't made a trip down the video game aisle at Target. And it's not going to change once the next gen comes out. Historically, I never buy the first iteration of a game on a new system. PS2 days, I was too poor. And it took a while for me to finish games I wanted to on that gen before transitioning to the current. Looks to be the same with GTA and The Last of Us this time around. Maybe Madden 15 I'll get back into it. But by then it would be since November 2012 since I last played a Madden. Almost a full two years. Which has never come close to happening. Maybe like basketball gaming, another 2K game will come along, and I'll buy it based on word of mouth with a month to go in a season. Or it could be a next gen-Madden game (ROTFLMAO).
Old 09-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #5
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

I don't even remember 10, I just know Madden 06-12 were all disappointing for a number of reasons. I remember in 12 they had all those fake players taking over the league, lol. It was so stupid. In terms of on the field gameplay, Madden 25 is the best. The action on the field is not the problem with Madden....So Madden 25 gets my vote as the best Madden on 360/PS4. Lets all hope for a better future on XB1 and PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #6
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Madden 10 hands down - Madden 13 is where things went off the cliff for me... 25 is the bottom of the canyon.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
Banned

They are all unplayable to me. They are so far behind other ganes. Why would i play a game swveral steps back. Ya know it doesnt seem like theyre tgat far behind until you go and play these other games. And its truly cpathetic. Even past ea games are so much better. I dont think we will get a good gane until they rebuild it from the ground up
Old 09-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #8
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

12 is still my fav.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »