Home

Next Gen M25 Game Play Trailers Vs Next Gen M25 Game Play

This is a discussion on Next Gen M25 Game Play Trailers Vs Next Gen M25 Game Play within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #17
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Next Gen M25 Game Play Trailers Vs Next Gen M25 Game Play

Yep, its the real deal. The MNF video had different graphics than current gen but the animations and dreadful player movement was definitely current gen. Looks like EA is trying the 2006 dupe the buyer all over again method. Its painfully clear now that the MNF video is in fact the next Madden drink coaster, I will not call it Next Gen because it is not, its a port directly from the hot mess they released back in August. I don't know what happened to all the talk about 10x this 4x that mess but in that MNF video there is not even a 0x jump in anything!! Glad I didn't preorder a console or Madden!
Old 10-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #18
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Not to disagree with any of the complaints, I feel the need to say this:

1. The June videos of Madden in terms of the engine - when I talked to the guys in the booth, all you saw was a higher resolution version of the current gen engine. It was NOT indicative of their PLANS for next-gen at all. That E3 interview is total bs.

2. It's not fair to expect to see a mass replacement of animations and tech from old-gen to next. This will take time.

But, I DO agree that some of the things that I hate about the game are still going to be there. I can't disagree with those that are not happy about that. What saddened me about that trailer was them talking about grass? Really? Grass? I don't care about grass! I won't SEE grass when I'm playing!
Old 10-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Let me just say this. I made a thread yesterday which was closed, I was insulted, and then warned that I would be banned for saying that the Dolphins Saints video was next gen gameplay.

It is without a shadow of a doubt not current gen. It is next gen gameplay.

I would like my thread, which simply describes EA's marketing strategy (which is based off of zoomed in trailers like the presentation one yesterday) unlocked because I deserve an apology.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #20
Banned

tfer717's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
Let me just say this. I made a thread yesterday which was closed, I was insulted, and then warned that I would be banned for saying that the Dolphins Saints video was next gen gameplay.

I would like my thread, which simply describes EA's marketing strategy (which is based off of zoomed in trailers like the presentation one yesterday) unlocked because I deserve an apology.
i, too, was wondering why that was closed. I could tell right away that the saints vs dolphins video was different than current gen... but that didn't mean it was a good thing. I don't understand why everyone is so quick to believe what ea says.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #21
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz

1. The June videos of Madden in terms of the engine - when I talked to the guys in the booth, all you saw was a higher resolution version of the current gen engine. It was NOT indicative of their PLANS for next-gen at all. That E3 interview is total bs.
They don't even remotely look the same. The running animations are different. The E3 demo reel shows Peterson turning sideways to go through a hole. Madden has never had that and no way could that have been just a higher resolution of the current gen engine. Sorry but that just doesn't fly. I'm not saying they did or did not say that, but if they did then that's just straight up false.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 12

here we go...another Madden H8er thread...For the life of me I don't understand why people waste their time H8ating...If its not your cup of tea and you don't like the game...Don't buy it or play it...But complaining about the same stuff over and over in different threads isn't changing anything.

personally I have my issues with Madden but I accept the game for what it is and have found a way to enjoy the great stuff that it offers...When will many of you learn that Madden IS...what it IS...Every year many of you create unrealistic expectations that don't factor in time, budget and necessity...Then when Madden does madden yall get butt hurt...I used to be like that but after many years of realizing that despite all the changes I would like to see there is still alot going on that I like and that allows me to enjoy the game.

Now on a final note...I thinl many of you just enjoy complaining...and particularly about EA...Its time to move on guys.

Last edited by dat swag; 10-01-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #23

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

Your thread was closed because it was clearly posted with an apparent agenda against EA in mind which you made abundantly clear.

I showed you the part of the TOS you violated. You were posting as if you had facts well before it was confirmed to continue on with your agenda.

That being said. I will not be re-opening your thread but I will certainly apologize for incorrectly calling you out on claiming the video to be false. That was clearly my error and for that, I apologize.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:45 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:

Good luck wif that bro

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »