Home

Next gen accessories wants

This is a discussion on Next gen accessories wants within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2013, 01:37 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Next gen accessories wants

Yep, I know this seems a little greedy, but having players wear what they actually wear adds more to the realism than having some dumb sideline reporter. If you don't care about accessories pls ignore.

---------------------------------------------
1)
For too long madden has given Aaron Rodgers a arm band that is on his elbow. It goes into his skin every time he bends his arms and makes his arms look weird.

I They could just move it down the half way to his wrist and his elbow it would look perfect.

2)
EA needs to add two more shoulder sleeve options. They currently have the cut off, the normal, and the old timey sleeve. Players such as Michael Bennett and Clay mathews wear the cut off,Drew brees wears the normal, and Peyton manning wears the long sleeve. But theres also a middle ground.
Theres A) the loose sleeves (not long like payton manning's) almost every qb wears this style.

Then theres B) the half normal, half cut off. It is not common and I don't expect it to be added as much as the other but It's becoming more common and it makes the players look much more realistic.

3)They need to add a more variety of ankle braces. Not every player wears tape going all along their cleats. Michael Vick doesnt look any similar without his ankle braces.

4) This is probably the most needed addition they should make. Be able to have sleeves on a single arm, like in NCAA.

Just got bored and thought I would vent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 01:55 AM   #2
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Next gen accessories wants

Good list. I'd also like to see mouthpieces(the ones that swing from the helmet, and the unattached) and individual cleat options. Everyone on the field doesn't wear the same cleat color. I'd also like to see team colored cleats(ex. Denver's all orange and blue).

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-30-2013, 08:20 AM   #3
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Knee braces
Old 09-30-2013, 09:14 AM   #4
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Funny thing is almost everything your asking for is already in NCAA, so maybe with that game being cancelled they can bring those guys over to madden and get the accessories corrected.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:30 AM   #5
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Good list. I'd also like to see mouthpieces(the ones that swing from the helmet, and the unattached) and individual cleat options. Everyone on the field doesn't wear the same cleat color. I'd also like to see team colored cleats(ex. Denver's all orange and blue).
I agree on the moutpiece, especially since we already had this on ps2 smh. I also agree with the cleats. It should be like 2K/Live. Everybody doesn't wear the same kicks or the same color for that matter. With the power of these 2 machines, I expect them to have the memory to make it happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 10:28 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have been wanting number one on your list for sooo long... its so stupid since they used to have forearm bands in the first two installments of Madden for the (then) next-gen xbox 360... just bring it back like the mouthpieces
Old 09-30-2013, 10:30 AM   #7

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Great post op. Provided pics to showcase what you were trying to say. Very constructive and I agree 100% with you on accessories. Its the little things that add that lasting appeal.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #8
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

I sent some pics to Donny Moore about the sleeves. Whether they make the change or not is the question.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »