Home

Are You Buying Madden 25 Next-Gen?

This is a discussion on Are You Buying Madden 25 Next-Gen? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are You Buying Madden 25 Next-Gen?
Yes (Always planned on it, footage confirmed it) 51 20.99%
Yes (Didn't plan on it, footage exceeded my expectations) 4 1.65%
Not Decided (Haven't seen enough just yet) 63 25.93%
No (Always planned on it, footage destroyed my hopes) 54 22.22%
No (Didn't plan on it, footage confirmed my suspicions) 71 29.22%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #25
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Are You Buying Madden 25 Next-Gen?

Don't think I have money for a PS4 but should I get one I will get madden, purely because I didn't for a PS3 and have some leagues I'm excited to rejoin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 07:41 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Didn't vote because the 'No' options are slanted in a way I don't endorse. I'm not buying because I purchased the PS3 version, and I'm just not doing cross-gen purchases for any game.
Apologies. Should have added that option.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:22 PM   #27
Banned

I lean yes, primarily because I skipped current gen madden. I'm purchasing a ps4, not for the sole purpose of getting next gen madden, but I would have purchased current gen madden if not for moving to a next gen console this year. And it's not like next gen madden is asking for more money than what I would have spent on current gen, and let's face it, while not blowing anyone way at this point, we know it's going to be an upgrade. So why not, is my thought.

I'll be playing the better version of madden by a long shot for the same dollar amount of the current gen madden. I'm getting ps4 for other reasons not specifically madden.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #28
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

I won't be buying a next gen platform until spring at the earliest as there aren't any launch titles that get me juiced.

The fact that CFM still doesn't work correctly leads me to believe that One/PS4 Madden will be just as big a mess with repeating draft classes and white sleeved rookies, etc.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 18

My goal is to just sit out Madden 25 and Madden 15. I'm assuming by Madden 16 there will be a new team that will promote realism and sim gameplay only to pull the okie doke.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #30
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

I never planned on it, I knew it was going to be the same as current gen but still deep in my heart I was hoping they would surprise me; and they did, cause the game is even worst than I suspected it would already be and even worst than it looked in the E3 videos, I think it's safe to say they duped us again like in 06.

Anyway i'm not judging next-gen Madden off of this one, Madden 15 will determine the fate of Madden going forward, now if they don't do it big in Madden 15 then theirs no hope unless they loose the exclusive NFL license, and I doubt that will happen.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
I never planned on it, I knew it was going to be the same as current gen but still deep in my heart I was hoping they would surprise me; and they did, cause the game is even worst than I suspected it would already be and even worst than it looked in the E3 videos, I think it's safe to say they duped us again like in 06.

Anyway i'm not judging next-gen Madden off of this one, Madden 15 will determine the fate of Madden going forward, now if they don't do it big in Madden 15 then theirs no hope unless they loose the exclusive NFL license, and I doubt that will happen.
This summarizes my feelings exactly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta

This post is a grammar pet peevers worst nightmare. Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »