Home

Deep passing- what gives?

This is a discussion on Deep passing- what gives? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-30-2013, 08:25 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Deep passing- what gives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktwain77
I agree that you need to throw the ball before you might think it's time to throw it (but that's also true in real life football)

Last night (playing my CFM as coach of the Bills) I was able to throw a beautiful deep pass with EJ Manuel. It was about a 35-40 yard pass right down the sidelines, and hit the WR (Goodwin) who had beaten the DB by a few steps perfectly in stride. A few steps after the WR made the catch the safety had the angle and shoved him out of bounds. Looked realistic and was awesome to do.

I threw a pick on the next play. LOL
I also just played a game where I was surprised. Dying seconds of the first half, clock running no TO at about 40 yard of opponent, I had a TE out playing at a WR position by accident but saw him beat the press on a streak and threw a lob with wilson

Even though the TE is only 80 in all receiver attributes, he made a tip toe sideline catch in which the ball was just held within the pylon and became a TD. Felt good xD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »