Home

EA won't listen, BUT just maybe if we.....

This is a discussion on EA won't listen, BUT just maybe if we..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2013, 07:05 AM   #57
Rookie

MantiMania's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA won't listen, BUT just maybe if we.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby

for that one simple hour, I am in a fantasy, for that short period of time, Like a child, We are cheering our selves on, screaming, yelling, watching my self run, throw, catch, tackle as I always dreamed I could. For me, for those few minutes, It's as real as It's ever gonna get, and I just want to see a realistic FB game. Those other moments, where I am the coach, doing all the things I always wanted to do. I need to outsmart the PC, the other guys, I need to draft the perfect players for my team, I need to develop the great game plan, and then watch it play out before my eyes. For those few hours, I am a coach, an owner, a player, and a fan of this stupid little video game.. My friends are there feeling the same as I. We have done it for years. To some of you, it's just simple game. For me, It represents a part of my life I wish i could still have. That is why I need a great, fundamental, sound FB game and that is why some of us are so passionate about it.. Those are my reasons, Laugh if you like.. What are yours..
It's called your hobby ... and there's no need to justify it to anybody ...

EA stole it.

You have every right to feel profoundly affected by it.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:30 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: EA won't listen, BUT just maybe if we.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
62? Seriously?...... If you are I mean no disrespect. But 62?

I was just wondering the other day how long I'd be interested in sports gaming. I thought back to my childhood when my elderly uncle would have friends over all the time for a game of checkers over a bottle of gin. Well I lost interest in checkers in middle school but society sees mature adults playing checkers, go fish, or chess perfectly acceptable. While gaming isn't always viewed the same. I envisioned myself ( in the future) having an elderly friend over for a game of madden. Would this be so different?

As complicated as sports gaming has become its 1000x more mentally stimulating than checkers , but the immature stigma remains. Sorry to derail the thread but you sir are my hero lol

By the way when I first read your age I thought "BS" then I looked at some of your other posts and you told someone you were "funning" them lol so either you are legit or you stay in character. But I hope you and yourbuddies enjoy you ssports games forever. I hope to do the same. ; )
I thought that same thing when I read his age. Also loved you in the Walking Dead bro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »