Home

Can you save replays in CFM ?

This is a discussion on Can you save replays in CFM ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Can you save replays in CFM ?

Can you save replays in CFM ? I know you can in play now , but cant find it when playing CFM games , am I missing something or its not there?

P.S i made a thread like this like a week ago but it disappeared before i could get an answer ( a lot of threads disappeared at that time so im creating it again) .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Can you save replays in CFM ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Can you save replays in CFM ? I know you can in play now , but cant find it when playing CFM games , am I missing something or its not there?

P.S i made a thread like this like a week ago but it disappeared before i could get an answer ( a lot of threads disappeared at that time so im creating it again) .
yes u can.... u have either do it right after the play... or wait a couple plays then go to the stats and under it will be highlights... just do like u would in a play now game to save them only problem is their still stuck in fast fwd so its not even worth saving any because they fly by so fast.

u may have wait after a couple plays also but the highlight part will be there just don't wait till the 4th or after the game because then u wont be able to create them.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #3
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Tried just now and still cant find it , had a great long touchdown pass , i go to the recap instantly after the play and only statistics tab is there i go in and there are as usual team stats , player stats and scoring summary , cant save anything from there , as you said i tried waiting few more plays , came back to the recap menu and still only same statistics tab and nowhere highlights to be seen... i dont get it .

Came into the recap tab after whole drive from the opposing team and highlights was accessible , really strange and thanks a lot .

Last edited by lisinas; 10-22-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Tried just now and still cant find it , had a great long touchdown pass , i go to the recap instantly after the play and only statistics tab is there i go in and there are as usual team stats , player stats and scoring summary , cant save anything from there , as you said i tried waiting few more plays , came back to the recap menu and still only same statistics tab and nowhere highlights to be seen... i dont get it .
hmm that's strange.... because I've been saving highlights all through my cfm.... and I've ran into a few problems like no highights available... but besides that I've been able to save them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »