Home

Draft players changing positions

This is a discussion on Draft players changing positions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
Rookie

soccerjoe69's Arena

OVR: 0
Draft players changing positions

I am in the season where a kevin taylor from rice changes positions wr to qb. However, during the senior bowl he announces he is going to play wr in the nfl. How can i get him as a qb? Do i restart the whole season? Do i resim the week where he changed from qb to wr? Or do i resim when he got a vicious hit in week 6?

Just wondering how you guys got him as a qb. He has 97 speed, and is a must have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #2
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Draft players changing positions

You can't. It's just a draft story. The story is that he is a WR, switched to QB, then decides his skills are better suited at WR in the NFL so that's where he enters the draft as.

Tip? Draft him as a WR anyway, stud.

You can't change the story, that's just what it is. You can't change his position either. However, it's good to know that if you have a WR pass in your playbook (Not even sure if that's in 25, I know the HB pass is) he can heave a TD!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #3
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liqui15
You can't. It's just a draft story. The story is that he is a WR, switched to QB, then decides his skills are better suited at WR in the NFL so that's where he enters the draft as.

Tip? Draft him as a WR anyway, stud.

You can't change the story, that's just what it is. You can't change his position either. However, it's good to know that if you have a WR pass in your playbook (Not even sure if that's in 25, I know the HB pass is) he can heave a TD!
I thought they took out WR pass?
Old 10-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #4
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

Not sure, I don't use trick plays, that's why I said I wasn't sure if it was still in there. I know that the HB pass is still in the game though.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #5
Rookie

preaceps's Arena

OVR: 6

Draft him. Then when you get the very last week of offseason, where you see rookie contract/signings. Go into roster, edit and you can switch to any position you want because it is offseason. If you go past this then you cant. Though i heard you cant change from WR, so not sure if this would work for him, havent tried it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »