Home

Really low xp after a game? [CCM]

This is a discussion on Really low xp after a game? [CCM] within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Really low xp after a game? [CCM]

I'm in an online league and i just finished playing my opponent. I won, and Marshawn Lynch had 100 rushing yds/3 tds, and my QB Tyrod Taylor had 300 yards passing and 3 TD's, 0 ints.

After the game, I only got 1,600 xp with Tyrod Taylor and 800 XP with Marshawn Lynch...

Has this happened to anyone else? & Why? the week before I got XP with Lynch and he had similar stats as well [150 yds rushing, 2 tds]

Edit, they are both SUPERSTAR development.

Last edited by Dijourno18; 10-31-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2013, 06:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Really low xp after a game? [CCM]

did he pass a milestone the week before for season TDs/yards or set a single season record in that game?

10k is a lot to get for one game, if you got that every time someone had a good game (cause 150yds/2td is quite good but its not an over the top performance) then the points would be insane by year end...
Old 10-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maademperor
did he pass a milestone the week before for season TDs/yards or set a single season record in that game?

10k is a lot to get for one game, if you got that every time someone had a good game (cause 150yds/2td is quite good but its not an over the top performance) then the points would be insane by year end...
no, he didn't set any record/milestone
We're in our next season. He had a receiving TD that game as well, prob 30 more receiving yards. But he's superstar Development
Nevertheless, i'm still trying to figure out how I went from 10K xp to 800XP the next week. It's very strange. Aldon Smith had two sacks and had a grand total of 300XP. I think it has something to do with practicing.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
Rookie

Anyone? This is very frustrating.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #5
Rookie

ruttentud's Arena

Well, you must have done something with Lynch, because the XP that older, high rated players get is ultra low. I just keep Lynch at Quick, because he gets like 40xp for a goal or something ridiculous like that.

Other than that, or it being some rare bug, I can't think of anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttentud
Well, you must have done something with Lynch, because the XP that older, high rated players get is ultra low. I just keep Lynch at Quick, because he gets like 40xp for a goal or something ridiculous like that.

Other than that, or it being some rare bug, I can't think of anything.
Ive talked to another league member who also has this issue too. It has something to do with practicing but i cant put my finger on it.

The 10K was the most ive gotten in a week so maybe it is extraordinary, but not getting enough exp is a glaring issue.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

He probably passed a milestone for rushing touchdowns in a career. Check his career stats and see maybe if he is a few past 100.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:15 AM   #8
Rookie

First of all, go check out Lynch's weekly goals, and see how little XP he get. I still don't exactly understand why he gets so little, considering comparable players who get more than him. I think he gets maximum like 100 XP or something for all 3 goals combined :s

Also the development trait this year, unless changed in the patch, does NOT increase your goals XP. It only reduces the price of attribute packages and traits. I can understand if that is confusing, because EA never talks of the calculations and such behind the scene, and several of the descriptions on stuff like player traits, coach packages, coach types, etc. are very vague and sometimes even wrong

Btw 10K in 1 week seems completely crazy in M25, maybe in M13.. Can pretty much only have been from some a combination of milestone goals :s

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »