Home

Madden NFL 25 "Living worlds"

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 "Living worlds" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #89
Pro

drewst18's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 25 "Living worlds"

Is there another living world trailer expected on top of the one we saw showing off the Seahawks stadium?

What are people's thoughts on home field advantage. Should it be implemented? It is such a major part of football much moreso than other sports but it has virtually no representation on CG.

Will the living worlds effect how the game is played on the field?
Old 11-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #90
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewst18
Is there another living world trailer expected on top of the one we saw showing off the Seahawks stadium?

What are people's thoughts on home field advantage. Should it be implemented? It is such a major part of football much moreso than other sports but it has virtually no representation on CG.

Will the living worlds effect how the game is played on the field?
There is or was supposed to be another feature trailer/blog on living worlds released from EA.

According to interviews with different devs, I doubt we see home field advantage feature this year. I can't see anything affecting on the field gameplay this year. Seems like the feature won't be fleshed out at all.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 11-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #91
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopvillian

Unrealistic. Three guys all clumped together wearing the same headgear.
Lol that's exactly the same as having them have the exact same face and outfit....

I wish Madden had people who look like they came together in a group, not cloned themselves. Can you find a pic of madden where 3 guys side by side have on a shirt, jacket, and sweater?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #92
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Lol that's exactly the same as having them have the exact same face and outfit....

I wish Madden had people who look like they came together in a group, not cloned themselves. Can you find a pic of madden where 3 guys side by side have on a shirt, jacket, and sweater?
Yeah, and while we're at it I heard people complain about no women in the crowds, but nobody was complaining about the lack of bald dudes in the crowd.

See, there's one in the picture there next to the cheese grater clan......."if it's in the game"...LOL
Old 11-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopvillian

Unrealistic. Three guys all clumped together wearing the same headgear.
This could also be from NCAA 2014 - Chicago Bears Teambuilder vs. Green Bay Teambuilder.
NCAA has the crowd views...
NCAA has the more or less exact same ESPN score tracker. I guess this one is one of the big next gen features: ESPN presentation.
Old 11-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomenol
This could also be from NCAA 2014 - Chicago Bears Teambuilder vs. Green Bay Teambuilder.
NCAA has the crowd views...
NCAA has the more or less exact same ESPN score tracker. I guess this one is one of the big next gen features: ESPN presentation.
It's from yesterdays actual game. Picture taken with a potato instead of a real camera though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »