Home

An Awesome idea, well to me hopefully to 30 other people

This is a discussion on An Awesome idea, well to me hopefully to 30 other people within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
Rookie

nightowl_80's Arena

OVR: 0
An Awesome idea, well to me hopefully to 30 other people

Ok I have this interesting idea, and hopefully I have 32 other people that would join so I can get this up and running. It combines H2H, MUT, Franchise, and Fantasy Football. The details are minor right now. Here is what I have and also the back story of this idea. I like to watch madden play because sometimes they have really good games and some times really bad games. I also like to report the game and have people that would care what I say. So I was wondering if there is 32 people that would like to be "owner's" and help me create a franchise and we have a draft so we have at least a fair enough chance to have even teams. I know that a lot if not most people like to play but, I am hoping that 32 people will help me. So do I have any interest?

**EDIT**
For a good way of describing this idea. I am going be like Roger Goodell and the 32 players are the owners with brand new teams. Everyone is eligible as long as they are in the game.

Last edited by nightowl_80; 11-04-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: An Awesome idea, well to me hopefully to 30 other people

So a fantasy draft? I'm in, I'll be the Atlanta Falcons.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #3
Rookie

nightowl_80's Arena

Yes it is going to be a 32 gamer offline fantasy draft franchise.

**EDIT**

Ok I thought about it and I don't think I was clear. I want to watch games and I want it to mean something so I want a audience. I would love to do a online franchise but, I can't watch the games to give reports unless everyone can record it and that would be asking to much. I have a video card so everyone will get to see how their team is doing. I would let the computer draft teams but, from what I have experienced is that they always have 4 or 5 great teams and the rest suck. If I can get 31 other people I will create a thread so the "owners" can trash talk each other do interviews and what not. I want this experience to be real life where no body plays.

Last edited by nightowl_80; 11-05-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:56 PM   #4
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32

I'm down, current gen or next gen? I say wait til next gen, better graphics and easier to upload highlights of the game. I want my cowboys!!!
https://www.facebook.com/thesportspreacher/
https://www.facebook.com/ipreachspor...PAGES_TIMELINE

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »