Home

Imported draft classes question

This is a discussion on Imported draft classes question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Imported draft classes question

This really isn't an important question at all but its something that I honestly use when it comes time to draft the rookies from my NCAA imported draft classes. First off ill start by saying the player photos madden has for their own made up rookies are awful looking. For example there could be a QB that is 6"4' 215 but his photo looks like he's a short chubby fat guy. I legit won't draft a player if his photo doesn't match what the typical player should look like for certain positions. However, now that I've begun to use my imported draft classes from NCAA I notice the player photos are on the button and they actually look like someone who would actually play that certain position. I've noticed with the draft classes from NCAA ,they have photos for players that I never once saw in the default rookies from the madden game itself. Usually with the default rookie draft classes you will see many of the same "person" for many of the players that are now in the game. Again, this isn't a huge deal but I'm just nuts enough to pass up on an awesome player because he might look like he should be bowling and not playing football lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Imported draft classes question

I'm not sure what your question is. I'll assume you were wanting to ask others opinion on the matter. I wish they would have taken more stock photos and had specific photos be position limited. I hate seeing Peyton Hillis's old photo on a kicker or punter. I really wish they'd go back to the computer generated facial looks for the player portraits (Madden 11 and/or 13 I think).
Old 11-21-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 1

Have to admit to not drafting players who have unrealistic photos. Also, won't draft a player if he has a face that is the same as another player on my roster. Gonna have to cut a FB so I can draft a MLB later this season.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #4
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't mind the photos, I just wish there was more of them.

What bothers me, is how many repeats there are. If they just had more photo's it would be better.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #5
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

Im not really bothered by that, what bothers me most about the imported classes, and im amazed it hasn't been brought up is. Every class i import the ages are 24-25 years old, but most kids coming out or 20-22. thats a huge problem to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #6
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04
Im not really bothered by that, what bothers me most about the imported classes, and im amazed it hasn't been brought up is. Every class i import the ages are 24-25 years old, but most kids coming out or 20-22. thats a huge problem to me
I think it's random because sometimes Bridgewater is 22 and other times he's 25
Old 11-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #7
Rookie

Ages are probably my number one complaint about those. Don't know why they still can't get that right. Most players aren't older than 23, and very few are actually 25. I won't take a 25 year old.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »