Home

Anyone Use Maddencfm.com ? Can you see other teams rosters?

This is a discussion on Anyone Use Maddencfm.com ? Can you see other teams rosters? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2013, 09:50 PM   #9
Rookie

Qrashman's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Anyone Use Maddencfm.com ? Can you see other teams rosters?

I saw that but I want to see ratings as well as stats. You can choose attributes but they don't show the proper ratings categories.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #10
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

basically is a flashy car without anything under the hood . made to look appealing, but they leave so much out of it , its pretty much not worth alot. they have got to fix it so commishes can put people on auto from the website for starters, allow you to scout, do drafts, set up draft boards. one thing that really pisses me off about it is, you can only see free agents that "match your scheme" . well no offense, i dont pick peps just based on that, however, ea thinks if your gonna use the website thats all you should be able to see. so if you want to sign a fa, u can only see the ones that matches your scheme. i really cant stand this.among many other things, like not being able to put players on auto from website, instead have to waste a good 5-7 minutes to loa the game just to do something that shouldnt take me 30 seconds to do on a website. ea just does not really understand how to make a website that useful . they could, if they wanted to , but they just dont. maybe one day ....

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 11-25-2013, 11:14 AM   #11
Rookie

WelshWizard's Arena

OVR: 0

It was useful last year as you could see attributes of FAs where you couldn't in game and see all the plays so don't know why they took it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »