Home

Old 02-14-2004, 08:27 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
expansion

will they ever add an expansion mode to madden. They had the texans expansion draft in madden 2002, so why have they not made expansion for a created team of your choice?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2004, 08:56 PM   #2
--------------

dieselboy's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: expansion

I would like that idea, but I hope they revamp the idea, because it wasn't all that great when the Texans were coming into the league.

Maybe they should even have franchise mode with an incorprated expansion team option that would randomly place an expansion team in the league anywhere from 2-10 years down the road.

Just a thought.
Old 02-14-2004, 10:08 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 7

If they did this, I would hope that they just steal ASB's expansion mode. It should be a guide for all sports games on creating an expansion mode, its very well done.
Old 02-14-2004, 11:06 PM   #4
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

If they did this, I would hope that they just steal ASB's expansion mode. It should be a guide for all sports games on creating an expansion mode, its very well done.

could you explain for the people who don't know what it was like
Old 02-14-2004, 11:46 PM   #5
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8

I think you should be able to go back to when the Texans were added and select where they were going to be located and start with the expansion draft and such but I don't think you should be able to go below or beyond 32 teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2004, 02:53 AM   #6
MVP

Donovan's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

I think you should be able to go back to when the Texans were added and select where they were going to be located and start with the expansion draft and such but I don't think you should be able to go below or beyond 32 teams.

why not go belowe or beyond 32 teams? you should be able to expand 2 or 4 teams, maybe 1 per year or 1 per two or three years or something like that. Make it an equal number so the confrences match up evenly with teams or something. and give a huge list for expansion citys like in owner mode relocation if you want, have bidders for expansion in owner mode or just go anywhere you want in franchise mode.
this would be great to add to next years gaeme
Old 02-15-2004, 01:51 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 7

Okay, well you choose from a list of locations that you want to put your team at. Then you choose the name of the team, uniforms, stadium, and draft your squad. Basically, its a lot like the relocation option in Owner Mode in this year's Madden, just very well done and presented.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »