Home

How do I fix my draft classes?

This is a discussion on How do I fix my draft classes? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do I fix my draft classes?

I have NCAA14 and I've imported them to Madden 25 on PS3. However, the ratings on almost EVERYONE is extremely low. Clowney came in as the highest DE and he had something ridiculous like 74 strength and 68 speed. Manziel was one of the top QBs stat wise and he had 81 throw power and 80 speed. How do I fix these ratings? All I did was edit everyone who I wanted to come in as Seniors in NCAA and began my dynasty. If anyone can link me to another thread/video that could possibly help me, it would be great. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #2
Rookie

Thunder Bug's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How do I fix my draft classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dijourno18
I have NCAA14 and I've imported them to Madden 25 on PS3. However, the ratings on almost EVERYONE is extremely low. Clowney came in as the highest DE and he had something ridiculous like 74 strength and 68 speed. Manziel was one of the top QBs stat wise and he had 81 throw power and 80 speed. How do I fix these ratings? All I did was edit everyone who I wanted to come in as Seniors in NCAA and began my dynasty. If anyone can link me to another thread/video that could possibly help me, it would be great. Thanks.
Unfortunately this is just how the game is. Imported classes have low overalls and generic classes have decent players.

It sucks because out of the 10 QBs picked in the 1st round of the 1st imported class I used 0 are going to start and instead people like BJ Coleman are starting above them and because the CPU can't train backups they will probably never see the field unless someone gets injured. The #1 overall pick is the 4th string QB on the Browns -____-

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »