Home

Perfect CFM

This is a discussion on Perfect CFM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 25
Perfect CFM

This is probably a stupid thing to say but I've been thinking about it alot. I believe the perfect CFM would be the gameplay of 25 and the rookie storylines as madden 13. The storylines were just so much better in Madden 13 and there was better players to draft. I miss my Madden 13 Chiefs CFM where I had Blaine Giles and that slot WR that always hurt his ribs and that really slow linebacker I drafted. I miss my old team but I don't want to go back and play with that old gameplay. Does anyone else feel that way?
Year 3 - 11-5
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #2
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Perfect CFM

Funny. I want to go back to my Chiefs CFM with the Curtis brothers and 2 other under-24 players at CB (all in 80s). I want to have Stacey Knight and Storm Jones and Marvis Greene (super bowl mvp with 3TDs on 5 catches) and Derek Ayers and Keeon Echo. I want that back, but the change in the running game is just too much to overcome.

I don't even see the storylines anymore, they're so buried. Aside from that, why are there so few? Maybe I just got a bad year, but these just aren't really exciting like last year's.

Loved drafting Khris Curtis in the 6th and hearing Wingo say I may have made the steal of the draft.
The draft import mess (drafting guys like Mariota just nerfs the game for me, 1st game: 200 yds rushing, 300+ passing in a blowout even though he's a 70)has taken a lot out of the game for me and the storylines aren't as exciting.

Last edited by allhailben7; 01-03-2014 at 08:24 AM.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I feel the same about the story lines. Some are cool, but overall I feel like they aren't as good. players aren't as fun sometimes too. I miss drafting my boy Kam Sweet at RB
Old 01-02-2014, 03:37 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 25

Yeah, I would go back to last year's game but I can't deal with that old running game.
Year 3 - 11-5

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »