Home

Looking ahead to Madden 15

This is a discussion on Looking ahead to Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2014, 08:13 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Looking ahead to Madden 15

Blocking field goals and punks should be possible ...
Old 05-18-2014, 07:52 AM   #34
Rookie

I'm really hoping to get assistant coaches back into the game
Old 05-18-2014, 07:56 AM   #35
Rookie

I'm really hoping to get assistant coaches back into the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2014, 03:18 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 7

Got to be CPU vs CPU in ccm.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:58 PM   #37
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

I read that they are changing commentators for Madden NFL 15. I hope it's the ESPN team. I'm not a big fan of the Fox's commentating. It's a bit lackluster for my liking.

I'm glad they are bringing back half time shows with the new addition of pre-game shows. I loved what they did for the extra-point shows for Madden NFL 10 and 11.

Something I doubt they'd put in, but would be so awesome if they did is if they assigned different commentators to Thursday Night Football, Sunday Night Football, and Monday Night Football. They can use whoever for the regular day and afternoon games. I'm sure it's a stretch to put in, but it's still a fun idea. It would give us a different narrative for the night games.

I'd be shocked if they showed network labels due to its own set of licensing, but it would be great to add for realism along with the dramatic music they use. The CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN music are all pretty iconic.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:12 PM   #38
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Welcome to Madden Season! Madden NFL 15 delivers everything you need to own your rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay in franchise history;
With all-new player-lock camera angles, pass rush tools, open-field tackling mechanics, and smarter AI, you've never been more armed to take control of the defense and challenge the best offenses in the game;
Madden NFL 15 introduces a revolutionary crowd-sourced play-calling system with three distinct ways to run offense and defense: coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays providing a strategic edge to take on all rivals;
Dynamic pre-game and halftime shows, in-depth player profiles, as well as enhanced on-field graphics deliver next-generation broadcast presentation;

So I copied and pasted this from Amazon and this is for the PS3/360.

Looks like they finally listened about the defensive player lock camera (ala NCAA series) and the focus is on defense this year. Also new dynamic pre-game and halftime shows and in-depth player profiles.

Mmmmmmm why do they always suck me in? I love M25 so i will give this a look and who knows......may indeed pick this one up. I have played M25 to death this year (still playing) so maybe M15 will indeed be a buy.

I want to see all this though before I purchase it.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-02-2014, 01:52 PM   #39
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGlen
Got to be CPU vs CPU in ccm.
Agreed! Not everyone does it, but a lot of us do. This is a must!
Old 06-02-2014, 09:36 PM   #40
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

I wish they'd get rid of the whole earning points to upgrade your players attributes. I loved the way progression worked in Madden 2004-2006. It was actually based on performance. Not just earning skill points to dump into your player. Wish they'd put progression back to automatic based on performance on field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »