Home

CCM - Scouting and the Draft

This is a discussion on CCM - Scouting and the Draft within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2014, 06:34 PM   #17
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: CCM - Scouting and the Draft

I'm not a big fan of spoilers, but in that Alazka Brothers draft, the CB I ended up taking has been very good so far, and still just a rookie. You see, I have played fun games with and against the Canton Greats and as much as I like Prime Time in real life, he can get stiff armed and ran over so easily. The CB I took is just asked to sit in zones and clean people up. He knocks passes out of QRs hands with his high hit power and wraps everyone up with his high tackle rating for a CB. I can also trust him to cover well in the yellow hooks and deep zones I assign him to... unlike his counter part on the other side of the field who jumps receviers in the flats despite being in purple buzz zones or yellow hooks and allows deep outs and corner routes to get open over the top. I really think that the ZCV rating is important to an extent in that way. Also, that bad ZCV CB reacts late to FLY/GO routes despite being assigned to the deep 1/4 in cover 6. he turns super late, where my slow but high ZCV rookie will turn and react well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »